Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

--
    Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2133026;
    Wow. I can't believe I just noticed it now that she has over 100 pages and 1000 posts...
    Yeah, I'm amazed too! Nicole Linkletter's thread didn't reach 100 until a few months after her win, and AJ was only on for a few episodes!
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibito;2133714;
    eh really? who said so?
    lol. Um...someone on this board I think.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

ooh ic.. heh I missed a lot
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

I am ANTM fan in Hong Kong and I only watched the first episode and I only saw AJ for a few shots but she is THE MOST AMAZING GIRL I have ever seen! SHE TOTALLY ROCKS!
    even cooler than Naima in cycle 4. I'm looking forward to see the following episodes. So sad that she is gone... I thought that she could make it to the final states... anyway, I'll enjoy watching the episodes that have her.

P.S. I am suprised that there are actually so many people love AJ...

I can't stress how much this girl should still be in the competition. Yeah, she didn't want it, and I see that as a reason to eliminate her. I'm just basing this on photographic talent and beauty. It would've been great to see AJ and Caridee duke it out for the win.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Quote Originally Posted by Olga;2134763;
    I am ANTM fan in Hong Kong and I only watched the first episode and I only saw AJ for a few shots but she is THE MOST AMAZING GIRL I have ever seen! SHE TOTALLY ROCKS!
    even cooler than Naima in cycle 4. I'm looking forward to see the following episodes. So sad that she is gone... I thought that she could make it to the final states... anyway, I'll enjoy watching the episodes that have her.

Seems like A.J. has a lot of fans in Hong Kong. I wonder why she's so popular there. Then again, she's quite popular here in America too.

Yeah, it's still sad that she left so soon, but sometimes I'm glad she did because some of the stuff they've been doing on the show since she left...well, let's just say that I'm glad I'm not in their shoes.

Enjoy her on the episodes she's on, that's the only thing you can really do. That and hope to see more from her in the future, cause you're right, A.J. TOTALLY ROCKS.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

the unmarked, mass grave of industry rejects
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl;2132672;
    BidDaddy, that is a good perspective regarding her previous hair loss; this is likely one of the reasons for her concern over her hair at the makeover. Past experiences do affect our attitudes and mindsets. I often forget that she has been through so much; at such a young age too. I've seen a relative go through the emotional stages of cancer. It IS a heavy burden...
    Okay for all you who have been talking about cancer and hair loss ... did AJ ever say that she ever had chemotherapy?

I seriously think they may have wanted to get rid of her because of the cervical cancer history. It's caused by HPV which is, for all clinical purposes, considered to be an STD. I don't think CG would want that...

Quote Originally Posted by vpmiyu;2136022;
    Okay for all you who have been talking about cancer and hair loss ... did AJ ever say that she ever had chemotherapy?

I seriously think they may have wanted to get rid of her because of the cervical cancer history. It's caused by HPV which is, for all clinical purposes, considered to be an STD. I don't think CG would want that...
    HPV is a very common virus. Some data I have seen indicates that by age 50, 80% of wemon will have had HPV.

in 1997 in the American Journal of Medicine, about 74 percent of Americans--nearly three out of four--have been infected with genital HPV at some point in their lives.

Among those ages 15-49, only one in four Americans has not had a genital HPV infection.

So most of CGs readers have, or will have HPV.

There is a vaccine that looks promising. I hope that it is.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Olga;2134763;
    because she rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2135546;
    Seems like A.J. has a lot of fans in Hong Kong. I wonder why she's so popular there. Then again, she's quite popular here in America too.

Yeah, it's still sad that she left so soon, but sometimes I'm glad she did because some of the stuff they've been doing on the show since she left...well, let's just say that I'm glad I'm not in their shoes.

Enjoy her on the episodes she's on, that's the only thing you can really do. That and hope to see more from her in the future, cause you're right, A.J. TOTALLY ROCKS.
    She looks similar to elyse and she is very popular there so that's maybe why

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 10:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 06:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 04:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
  9. 03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 02:59 PM