Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by greenie227;2131703;
    Boy, the people on this forum will give AJ any excuse for acting bratty. Can't you just admit the way she acted with Mr. Fekkai was disappointing? You guys are giving every excuse in the book for the way AJ acted at the makeover -- that doesn't get over the fact that she was insulting and uncooperative, and she tried to tell Frederick Fekkai how to do his job.

Again, I don't hate AJ, and she was my clear favorite until the makeover (and even afterwards I rated her highly), but she's not perfect, and she's not the second coming.
    I was disappointed but all we're trying to do is understand why she did that. Those aren't exactly excuses, merely things that go off the top of our heads. Just put it this way, I'm putting myself in her place and thinking of what might I react and my reasons for doing so.

Besides, it's not like some of the other threads aren't filled with excuses about the behavior of their favorites.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Boy, the people on this forum will give AJ any excuse for acting bratty. Can't you just admit the way she acted with Mr. Fekkai was disappointing? You guys are giving every excuse in the book for the way AJ acted at the makeover -- that doesn't get over the fact that she was insulting and uncooperative, and she tried to tell Frederick Fekkai how to do his job.

Again, I don't hate AJ, and she was my clear favorite until the makeover (and even afterwards I rated her highly), but she's not perfect, and she's not the second coming.
    Completely agree...

Her behavior throughout the competition was not likeable; she was kind of rebellious and did not want to follow the rules of the show. Girl had major attitude. AJ IS allowed to get away with a lot while other contestants are not. I just hope AJ listens and learns from the advice she got from Tyra and the show; they DO "know" more and have years of experience in the industry...

I don't care if A.J. acted bratty at makeovers. I'm not going to stop liking a contestant just because they were shocked by their hair at first. You're right, A.J. isn't perfect, so that's why I'm willing to cut her some slack for the way she acted. And I don't care if Frederic Fekkai is a "master stylist", people are allowed to have their own opinions, especially if it involves something about themselves. Just because a professional does your hair it doesn't mean you have to agree with them and like it. But A.J. got over it, and like I said, she worked with it, so I am not going to criticize her for that little makeover segment. Let A.J. be a bitch once and a while. NO ONE has a good attitude 24/7. We can all be a pain in the ass at times. And I refuse to judge her entire personality on that single clip (which was edited and doesn't even show the other reasons why she disliked her hair).
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

AJ did not know who Mr. Fekkai was, or disrespect him. Tyra always brings in some fabulous hair designers. Who do a fabulous job on the girls. And the girls with the best make overs always get the most upset. Because they have the biggest change. Thatís half the fun of the show. To see if they become a Sara, and own and master the possibilities. Or become a Cassandra, and reject the possibilities. AJ hung in there. And worked with it.

Also AJ had never seen the show. And I think AJ was suspicious about why she was on the show. She really couldnít see what we could see on the screen. So I think she figured their had to be some ulterior motive to every thing.

And AJ had cancer treatment that may have caused her to loose her hair. And even if her treatments didnít cause hair loss. She surely knew of young people her age that did loose hair, and much more. As I said before, that hat AJ seemed so attached to reminds me of hats I have seen young chemo patients wearing to cover there hair loss.

Having your hair fall out in patches is very traumatic for adults. Can you imagine what that would be like for a child, or young woman. Or seeing, and knowing that is what happened to other young women like you. And fearing it could happen to you.

I know many of you want to say this. So I will go first.

ďHi my name is BigDaddy. And Iím an AJ loverĒ. There I said it. NEXT.........

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy;2132117;
    I know many of you want to say this. So I will go first.

ďHi my name is BigDaddy. And Iím an AJ loverĒ. There I said it. NEXT.........
    LMAO.

"HI BIGDADDY!"

Okay, my turn.

"Hello, I go by The Last Soul, and I am an A.J. Lover." (But not in that way! lol.)
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2132124;
    LMAO.

"HI BIGDADDY!"

Okay, my turn.

"Hello, I go by The Last Soul, and I am an A.J. Lover." (But not in that way! lol.)
    hahahaha

i'll join in too

"hello I'm Jhanee, and im an aj lover too."

FORT Regular
    "Hey yo, my name is funkalicioouus and AJ rocks my world! ROCK AND ROLL!"

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    BidDaddy, that is a good perspective regarding her previous hair loss; this is likely one of the reasons for her concern over her hair at the makeover. Past experiences do affect our attitudes and mindsets. I often forget that she has been through so much; at such a young age too. I've seen a relative go through the emotional stages of cancer. It IS a heavy burden...

AJ might really be angry and mad inside and her rebellious attitude is what keeps her from feeling things. She has to let out her anger, constructively. Don't allow herself to become bitter.

She has a great chance at being a high paid model--I hope she doesn't sabotage herself.

FINAL 3. GO CARIDEE!! Yummehcookie's Avatar
    Notice how in the booted-models interview she said" Thats why I CHOSE to leave." Chose.....*rubs chin*

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl;2132672;
    BidDaddy, that is a good perspective regarding her previous hair loss; this is likely one of the reasons for her concern over her hair at the makeover. Past experiences do affect our attitudes and mindsets. I often forget that she has been through so much; at such a young age too. I've seen a relative go through the emotional stages of cancer. It IS a heavy burden...

AJ might really be angry and mad inside and her rebellious attitude is what keeps her from feeling things. She has to let out her anger, constructively. Don't allow herself to become bitter.

She has a great chance at being a high paid model--I hope she doesn't sabotage herself.

Thanks, Asylum-ECT-girl. Like I said. You are very sharp. Now I think Iíll go splash some cold water on my face. Because I started poring sweat when I saw you had posted in AJís thread. I was terribly afraid you were going to give me a knuckle sandwich. Like I know you could.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM