Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Megg - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    I understand with Caridee, since her name is Kari, but nobody had Melrose's real name (Melissa), so wtf?
    Yeah but i don`t think it`s a big deal change her names..., I find way more interesting Melrose than Melissa..., or CariDee than Cari, or Megg than Margareth or than Megan..., and i think the girls agree, to be in the fashion world they aprove to change their names to an uncommon sophisticated name...

Quote Originally Posted by lPunknessl View Post
    Doesn't the twins look more like Mona Lisa? All 3 of em are like triplets, but of course I think the twins are prettier. Megg? About Megg....I thought she was okay, then pretty, then like EWWWWWW its so annoying when she swinging her hair...I cant stand her..But she pretty but def. a 'wild child' which is not always GOOD.
    I love the twins too, but no, the one who looks like Mona Lisa is Megg, and she actually is classic with an edge..., she has lots of potential!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    I understand with Caridee, since her name is Kari, but nobody had Melrose's real name (Melissa), so wtf?
    It also makes you wonder if they are asked to change their names or it's just decided for them.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    There's something about her mouth that bothers me when she smiles. Otherwise, she seems okay.

FORT Newbie
    The contender who looks most like me, this girl is doomed.

i think she's really pretty. her polaroid was kind of weird though

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Gosh, she's definitely gone from the worst on my list to up up up!!

She really impressed with ALL THREE photos. I'll tolerate her freakish attitude and horrible smile.

beauty is only skin deep.

CCL
    She's rather annoying but at least not in a b*tchy way. Someone needs to switch her to decaf or something. She's got a beautiful face. Her picture last night was quite good. I didn't get Twiggy's criticism that her eyes were half-shut....uh, she was supposed to be drugged out. Drug addicts aren't known for being bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. But I notice in the first picture on this thread her eyes are kind of half-shut as well, so maybe that will be a recurring problem for her.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Megg baby work that ass! Love the attitude and effort last night. Amazing pictures!
    I agree with Nigel saying that Megg is the most attractive in person of the group!
    Last edited by Cream; 09-21-2006 at 11:18 AM.

FORT Newbie

Megg Is Already A Signed Model!!!!!!!!

I am extremely dissapointed with ANTM. Megg has been a model for years, she was already signed with an agency, and I have even worked with her on a project. ANTM is for girls trying to follow dreams and break into the business, not for girls that are already modeling professionally. To top that off, I dont think that ANTM does drug screenings, because if they knew what that girl put into her system they would not want her as their new cover girl.