Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Megg - Cycle 7

I don't know why, but in megg's face i see ann.

Something is off with her lips. They look weird sometimes. And she looks like Ann and Naima too. But I think she'll go far in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by shihnobie View Post
    Something is off with her lips. They look weird sometimes. And she looks like Ann and Naima too. But I think she'll go far in the competition.
    Yes, her lips.. and that might be her problem If she's not aware of her lips (wich makes them seem weird) she could get some Tyrantrouble with that But I'm giving her the wildcard If she makes good tv she will probrably (sp?) stay at least the first few episode's Don't see her winning.. do see her getting eliminated first
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

i think everyone can just chill for a sec the girl has made this much comotion....wich means she can cause some reation....wich means she is a model.....friggin' go megg! i am with you! plus didn't tyrant say it was about debatable?

I love love love this girl. She's like hot Alanna. Go Megg.

Live Forever
    Her facial expression seems bland and it's like nothing is there, but looking at the promo pic with Tyra, she looks really good.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    LOL she is so funny when she flips her hair in the clips!

haha she said "i don't take showers every day, cause im a WILD CHILD!(shakes head/flips hair"

haha

She's pretty, but she looks kind of boring in that picture. I think she'll be one of the first ones out.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey
    I believe in every clip I've seen of this girls she is flipping her head around. One time is moderately cute, but when it's done after every sentence, it quickly becomes annoying.

wow is she the first girl from LA