Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 953

Thread: Megg - Cycle 7

  1. #531
    The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Gackt_Kazuki;2188037;
    which halloween?in 2006??
    Well , i am sure these girls didn't know each other in 2005.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

  2. #532
    FORT Newbie AnTmSuPeRfAn600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    21
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by KDAKI;2147104;
    wow i hope thats just a rumor. i love megg
    same here, i LOVEEEEE her!!!! shes sooo gorgeous and her personality is amazing. oh and about that "drug" thing with Elite...NOT TRUE!!! she left elite because she wanted to try out for ANTM i believe.

  3. #533
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    ^ well, she made a bad decision.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  4. #534
    Jenah! hi_guy18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by AnTmSuPeRfAn600;2188235;
    same here, i LOVEEEEE her!!!! shes sooo gorgeous and her personality is amazing. oh and about that "drug" thing with Elite...NOT TRUE!!! she left elite because she wanted to try out for ANTM i believe.
    Plus if she still didn't knew it was changed to elite and thought it was still with ford wouldn't elite be better?

  5. #535
    FORT Regular Gackt_Kazuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus;2188193;
    Well , i am sure these girls didn't know each other in 2005.
    um,btw...the c7 was produced in 2006????

  6. #536
    FORT Regular Gackt_Kazuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2188505;
    Plus if she still didn't knew it was changed to elite and thought it was still with ford wouldn't elite be better?
    elite is better for sure,,but i think she want to appear in antm,just work in elite is not enough for her..

  7. #537
    Survivor Forever ahsien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    wonderland
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by Gackt_Kazuki;2188732;
    um,btw...the c7 was produced in 2006????
    the winner of C7 has been announced in June this year. but its contradictory that Eugena said the C6 girls are bored , and Michelle said Dani rocked in the Elephant shoot in Monique' eliminated episode.
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

  8. #538
    FORT Regular Gackt_Kazuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsien;2188738;
    the winner of C7 has been announced in June this year. but its contradictory that Eugena said the C6 girls are bored , and Michelle said Dani rocked in the Elephant shoot in Monique' eliminated episode.
    so,,,when started to produce c7??arround in the beginning of 2006?!

  9. #539
    alanaaa Coconut Oil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,517
    I thought the girl who originally posted the news of Megg originally being with Elite said that Megg was 16 at the time? How can Megg leave Elite and try out for ANTM at 16?
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

  10. #540
    FORT Regular Gackt_Kazuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil;2188841;
    I thought the girl who originally posted the news of Megg originally being with Elite said that Megg was 16 at the time? How can Megg leave Elite and try out for ANTM at 16?
    i think that megg was 16 signed with elite,but 2 years later,she left and go casting for antm..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.