Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Megg - Cycle 7

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    I hated Megg preshow too.. but she's growing on me so much. Im on the fence about the way she carries herself though I cannot deny her personality is amazing and I do think she's harmless.
    What is irresistable is at some angles, she screams MODEL perhaps more than any girl in ANTM history IMO.

Megg is adorable. She is like morning sunshine, and fresh air. She is wonderfully free with her feelings, and emotions. Great for acting. Very expressive. She is completely alive. Good for her. You go for it baby girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr View Post
    I hated Megg preshow too.. but she's growing on me so much. Im on the fence about the way she carries herself though I cannot deny her personality is amazing and I do think she's harmless.
    What is irresistable is at some angles, she screams MODEL perhaps more than any girl in ANTM history IMO.
    I agree with you. She is very model-esk.

I dont get it, I could see how you might think her spunkiness is somewhat cute, but exactly what is so amazing about her personality? She is excited, and says "like", and "rock and roll" quite often, but other than that and that fake headbanging thing, what exactly has she done? I personally don't think she is all that great looking, and the renee zellweger eye thing does tend to annoy me, but I dont think she is the worst by any stretch, and her picture this week was probably top 3 IMO... so I think she will stay around at least until mid season
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

i wish she would improve her posture
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82 View Post
    I dont get it, I could see how you might think her spunkiness is somewhat cute, but exactly what is so amazing about her personality? She is excited, and says "like", and "rock and roll" quite often, but other than that and that fake headbanging thing, what exactly has she done? I personally don't think she is all that great looking, and the renee zellweger eye thing does tend to annoy me, but I dont think she is the worst by any stretch, and her picture this week was probably top 3 IMO... so I think she will stay around at least until mid season
    I totally agreed. Megg's personality is just so 1-D!
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Live Forever
    I really like her runway walk, very professional, but I'm not really feeling her.

FORT Fogey
    If only she'd keep her mouth closed. I am in love with her eyes, they're small yet so sultry. Total bedroom eyes. But when her jaw hangs open like that it is so unflattering.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    If only she'd keep her mouth closed. I am in love with her eyes, they're small yet so sultry. Total bedroom eyes. But when her jaw hangs open like that it is so unflattering.
    yeah agreed. she's got the package she just seems clueless

She got the worst makeover. That hair literally overwhelms her. When I look at her I think of Slash from Guns n Roses or Getty Lee of Rush. I can see her pulling that look off. They should of lighten her hair.