Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Megg - Cycle 7

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Califlover View Post
    Bad body???? don't think so. She's tall, skinny with a flat stomach and long legs. I wish I had a body like that. She's got some curve to her hips so she's not entirely straight like a pin. She's a classic beauty, a young and innocent look about her. I love her!! She seems cool!!

Re-watch when she walks before the judges in her bathing suit. Her body is a nightmare. Her legs are awful. Then compare her body to CariDee, Jaeda, and Brooke and you will see a big difference. It's all about the shape.

I like her body as well! She is not out of proportion but her bone structure is differently shaped! She has wide hips. I love Megg's personality! She's a ball of fire and positivity.

FORT Regular
    Pharoah: I agree her body is different than Caridee, Brooke and Jaeda's but I don't think it is horrendous as you say. Megg looks like a naturally skinny girl. She does have very thin legs but I don't see that as a negative. Skinny girls like her are what you see on the runways in New York and Paris. Anyways, she got on America's Next Top Model so the producers and Tyra don't see what you see. I want her to do well.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, but the twins are very skinny, and yet they still look more like a models body to me. Megg's proportions seem odd to me.

I guess Megg could tone up a little , but I think she is my favorite, i love her face.

If she actually did her hair she'd look 20 times better. I thought I'd despise her but I like her. Her druggie picture was SOOOO good.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

When Michelle and some random contestant playing the guitar sang some song, Megg sang, "My name is Megan and I love to rock and roll!".. So her real name is Megan. Or Maegan. Whatever. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    The beauty of her face is debatable because at times I do see some appeal, and I thought her photo was good, but.... her body is absolutely horrendous! It's just plain bad and no amount of work will help.

Yeah, sometimes I see the appeal too. But sometimes when she smiles and squints her eyes, I see Mayim Bialik, aka Blossom.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    Yeah, sometimes I see the appeal too. But sometimes when she smiles and squints her eyes, I see Mayim Bialik, aka Blossom.
    I'm with you. A Mayim Bialik gone nutty. She also reminds me of that earlier contestant who had a little boy and always talked about him... I can't remember her name, but she was dressed as an Indian woman in the Got Milk ad photo shoot. With both of them, I just don't see the "model" there. I don't think either one is attractive, but I also don't think they have the unattractive girl-still a model thing going. I'm confused both of them made the show.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie227 View Post
    I'm with you. A Mayim Bialik gone nutty. She also reminds me of that earlier contestant who had a little boy and always talked about him... I can't remember her name, but she was dressed as an Indian woman in the Got Milk ad photo shoot. With both of them, I just don't see the "model" there. I don't think either one is attractive, but I also don't think they have the unattractive girl-still a model thing going. I'm confused both of them made the show.
    Are you talking about Noelle?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"