Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Megg - Cycle 7

Lol, I liked Megg pre-show. I like her even more now. Even if she is always annoying, I do like her photos. She looks very modelesque and is pretty IMO. She kind of reminds me of Ann. Oh and that polaroid of her is gorgeous! I wish she would just calm down. I'm not surprised that she drinks and smokes weed and stuff, but I'm surprised her skin still looks good. Anyways, lots of models smoke weed and snort cocaine.. Hahaha. I have no problem with it. I'm surprised none of the girls have commented on Megg's crazy behaviour.. yet. For now, go Megg!

I'd like her more if she'd open her eyes more (like they told her in panel). She really does have pretty face when she does that. The rocker thing is bordering on annoying/fake, but it does set her apart from the others. I'd like to see her with dark brown very straight hair for her makeover
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

i think Megg might be the one people will hate but will keep taking good pictures

Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    yeah, she does, a little.
    but out of all the girls this cycle, megg is probably my least favorite so far. she can't pose and she takes horrible pictures. she looks like a zombie in these pics gross
    You have to admit that strung out junkie picture was good, though maybe a little TOO good, like it may not be much of a stretch for her. I don't get why they wanted her eyes to be open. Junkies are not known for that--her half-open eyes were perfect for what the picture was supposed to be. But anyhow, she has that annoying personality like Brittany cycle 4. I would like to see more pictures before I decide fully--I am on the fence about her.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 09-22-2006 at 12:11 PM.

i hope she can go far!

FORT Regular
    I think Megg is going to do well no matter what happens. I like her personality. She seems fun and is just being herself. She can be calm too. The only time she was crazy was in the semifinals when she was trying to get on the show. That's what you have to do. She was very calm during the judging. In her nude pic, her skin is flawless. Beautiful face!!! She looks more like a model more than any of them. I know for a fact that the show does drug testing, during the semifinals and prior to the taping of the show. So obviously, she is clean. Anyway, who cares!!

ha ha I knew she would do well. just because she is not vapid like most models makes her even better. she seems sweet and down for anything. i love love love this girl. whoo hoo!

FORT Fogey
    The beauty of her face is debatable because at times I do see some appeal, and I thought her photo was good, but.... her body is absolutely horrendous! It's just plain bad and no amount of work will help.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    lol I love this girl. She probably is annoying but I don't find her annoying, i think she is funny and I want her to do well

FORT Regular
    Bad body???? don't think so. She's tall, skinny with a flat stomach and long legs. I wish I had a body like that. She's got some curve to her hips so she's not entirely straight like a pin. She's a classic beauty, a young and innocent look about her. I love her!! She seems cool!!