Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Eugena - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by EvilApplesauce View Post
    LOL I was just about to say!

Her pictures are pretty, but I don't think this challenge was fair. I mean, what were the fair-skinned girls supposed to do about all that Queen Collection makeup set up for them? Start bronzing? A dark skinned girl was going to have to win.
    I'm black and I have to say I agree with that comment. It wasn't really a fair challenge for all the girls, was it? When I was watching, I was like "But what if a white chick wins?" And then I realized automatically a white chick wouldn't win because the challenge was for the Queen collection, which is for black people.

I think Tyra should think about these things a little more. But I think the reason this challenge was about the Queen collection is because that's the latest product that CG is promoting right now.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM View Post
    I'm black and I have to say I agree with that comment. It wasn't really a fair challenge for all the girls, was it? When I was watching, I was like "But what if a white chick wins?" And then I realized automatically a white chick wouldn't win because the challenge was for the Queen collection, which is for black people.

I think Tyra should think about these things a little more. But I think the reason this challenge was about the Queen collection is because that's the latest product that CG is promoting right now.
    It did make me wonder, too, and wouldn't have been right either if it was the other way around. I think it was mentioned at the start of the contest that there were all shades of make-up in the Queen collection, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine View Post
    It did make me wonder, too, and wouldn't have been right either if it was the other way around. I think it was mentioned at the start of the contest that there were all shades of make-up in the Queen collection, though.
    Oh really?!?! I never even knew that.......
    I wish they sold the Queen collection in Canada. Up here, even in Toronto it's hard to find nice make-up for dark-skinned people.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Eugena is a striking girl - I happen to like her he most though when she isn't all made up. She has like freckles or something that I just think is beautiful.

Live Forever
    She is kind of boring, ironic that she calls other girls last cycle boring, and her pictures are really bad. I like her looks though, especially in the opening theme when (sigh) Tyra sings her song.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats View Post
    Eugena is a striking girl - I happen to like her he most though when she isn't all made up. She has like freckles or something that I just think is beautiful.
    I don't think those are Freckles..just some blackheads(pimples that don't get poped and then turn black)

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90 View Post
    I don't think those are Freckles..just some blackheads(pimples that don't get poped and then turn black)

GROSS! LOL

I don't know if it's blackheads... though she does have really bad skin. I think maybe her skin tone has some uneveness in it.

Eugena,

Talk about ďdark and lovelyĒ. Thatís Eugena. The more I see of her, the more I like her. She has an elegance to her. A soft, sweetness, and femininity.

But it tends to get covered up by her image of ďIím a strong black woman. A Sistah.Ē Donít get me wrong. They donít come any stronger, than a strong black woman.

I just think she needs to let her extreme beauty, and that soft, feminine, elegance shine through more.

BigDaddy I totally agree. She has been glowing this episode. I started of really disliking her to making an U turn this week. Her walk was very stable before she turned around and fell in the water. Her picture was great as well.

FORT Fogey
    I never paid any attention to her until last night's episode when I realized how very pretty she actually is.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-29-2007, 01:40 PM
  2. 04-28-2007, 12:26 AM
  3. 04-27-2007, 10:43 PM
  4. 04-23-2007, 04:56 PM
  5. 04-21-2007, 07:25 PM
  6. 04-21-2007, 07:08 PM
  7. 04-21-2007, 06:45 PM