Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast

Thread: Eugena - Cycle 7

Re: Eugena - Cycle 7

Is she like the most successful other than Yaya? Cause I saw her pictures in the mall in here [NYC] and definitely saw Yaya in commercial and movies, but never other contestants really...

FORT Fogey

Elyse (of cycle 1) is often considered the most successful, but she works in Hong Kong, so her work wouldn't be too well known by an average American Audience. Mollie Sue (in cycle 6) shot for Diesel, which is pretty major. Eugena has been fairly successful, but is nowhere near the most successful girl to have come out of ANTM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2716160;
    Elyse (of cycle 1) is often considered the most successful, but she works in Hong Kong, so her work wouldn't be too well known by an average American Audience. Mollie Sue (in cycle 6) shot for Diesel, which is pretty major. Eugena has been fairly successful, but is nowhere near the most successful girl to have come out of ANTM.
    Oh... Well I never saw Elyse or Mollie Sue... in commercial or any ad. I only saw Eugena's ad and I was shocked. I was like thinking "Dang... this is the first time I saw a girl from ANTM not in ANTM AD" and same with Yaya.

Quote Originally Posted by saleishafan;2716164;
    Oh... Well I never saw Elyse or Mollie Sue... in commercial or any ad. I only saw Eugena's ad and I was shocked. I was like thinking "Dang... this is the first time I saw a girl from ANTM not in ANTM AD" and same with Yaya.
    well yeah, commercially eugena and yaya have probably been 2 of the more successful antm girls.

but as far as having actual careers in fashion... elyse are currently in the lead.
    although ann used to be one of the more successful girls, as did kim and yoanna, who are now becoming more commercially based.

but AJ, melrose, samantha, and a few other girls seem to getting more and more work lately...

=)

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2716194;
    well yeah, commercially eugena and yaya have probably been 2 of the more successful antm girls.

but as far as having actual careers in fashion... elyse are currently in the lead.
    although ann used to be one of the more successful girls, as did kim and yoanna, who are now becoming more commercially based.

but AJ, melrose, samantha, and a few other girls seem to getting more and more work lately...

=)
    Really? Where would I be able to see them? It's kinda hard to spot them. Oh yeah I also saw Nik in a wedding magazine. But it's very rare to see ANTM girls though... Like all you just mentioned, I never saw them other than in the show. So basically I guess I only saw 3 which are Eugena, Yaya and Nik. I think I also saw Nik in NYC! I think it was her... she was REALLY TALL... and looked so STRIKING and beautiful! Lol.

FORT Fogey

Try checking out All ANTM. It's a photo collection site that documents all the photos from ANTM girls, both during the show and afterwards. A lot of the girls have quite extensive post-show portfolios that you can check out there.

Just because a girl isn't in the American spotlight doesn't mean she's less successful than one who is. I'm not disagreeing with you when you say Eugena and Yaya have both had very public career advancements, but girls like Elyse and Mollie Sue have been working the more obscure high fashion markets pretty hard, too.

FORT Fan

Test...

WOw... Thats Eugena?

I guess shes so commercial. And bland.

Her facial expressions are all the same.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JoaTher;2751492;
    WOw... Thats Eugena?

I guess shes so commercial. And bland.

Her facial expressions are all the same.
    I agree. She's doing editorial poses in a catalog looking way. No appeal.

I think those photos are amazing. The girl is so gorgeous! Work it, Eugena!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-29-2007, 01:40 PM
  2. 04-28-2007, 12:26 AM
  3. 04-27-2007, 10:43 PM
  4. 04-23-2007, 04:56 PM
  5. 04-21-2007, 07:25 PM
  6. 04-21-2007, 07:08 PM
  7. 04-21-2007, 06:45 PM