Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaeda - Cycle 7

l like her,she is so hot!

This girl is a GIANT! But I love that! She's definitely got a gorgeous face for modeling.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

FORT Fan
    Shes totally stunning, much prettier than Tyra herself. Thought I agree her features are somewhat mannish..we all know shes not a drag queen, she just has excellent..somewhat not fem bone structure.

But isnt it strange that all the boys at her school wanted her (which im not surprised) given that she has a somewhat masculine face?

I really hate this because I like this girl alot, but I think she has already set herself up to go home by calling herself the pretty girl. Remember what happened to Ashley?

FORT Fogey
    It's nice to read that others like her too. I think she is so striking and her body is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Her bone structure and facial features remind me of Hilary Swank.
    OMG I thought the EXACT same thing! It was driving me crazy, because everytime I looked at the group pic of all of the girls heads, I could see that she looked a lot like someone, and I couldn't place it for days, and then it just hit me so I was coming on here to post, but see you beat me to it... Not sure what it is, but she definately reminds me of Hillary Swank
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Her boyfriend is HOT HOT HOT *swoons*
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

i think she is fabulous

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes View Post
    But isnt it strange that all the boys at her school wanted her (which im not surprised) given that she has a somewhat masculine face?
    Well...she's got boobies and long legs...that's enough for a guy!

Her walk was the best in my opinion im surprised how good she was, shes super tall too, she could get tons of runway work.