Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaeda - Cycle 7

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    She is so hot! Shes the sexiest one on the show!
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

Sorry, I am NOT a Jaeda fan. Her square jaw is just...ugggggh

i think jay was making fun on jaeda by making her the plastic surgery girl because she looks like a drag queen and sometimes drag queens get surgery to look like women...so yeah that was horrible jay!! you are so mean. but anywway, i like jaeda so far, its just hard to look at her..no offense:
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Sorry, I am NOT a Jaeda fan. Her square jaw is just...ugggggh
    Thank ya Lord! I'm not alone!
    She is REALLY manly...and the tip of her nose is like a bird's beek...it just hooks at the end! wierd!

I bet Tyra picked her because she's conceited (IMO)...and Tyra thought "alright biotch...we're going to give you the dragqueen edit, and chop off all your hair, so the football team can go back to drooling over MY posters!"

omg, about the whole chopping off Jaeda's hair:
    it seems that the girls (and had long hair to begin with.)that think everyone loves them and they are popular, gets their hair chopped off faster than they can cry. Catie, Cassandra, Jade, now Jaeda! also even though i love Jaeda, she does have strong mannish features, which is good for fashion, imo. but the thing that gets me, is the ones that looked mannish, Ann, Michelle, (any more?) both of them i loved, they keep their long hair and just get a dye job. blonde, basically. i would have prefered Jaeda get a golden blonde makeover (Beyoncé-like color) instead of the chop because wouldn't the chop make her more mannish?

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    omg, about the whole chopping off Jaeda's hair:
    it seems that the girls (and had long hair to begin with.)that think everyone loves them and they are popular, gets their hair chopped off faster than they can cry. Catie, Cassandra, Jade, now Jaeda! also even though i love Jaeda, she does have strong mannish features, which is good for fashion, imo. but the thing that gets me, is the ones that looked mannish, Ann, Michelle, (any more?) both of them i loved, they keep their long hair and just get a dye job. blonde, basically. i would have prefered Jaeda get a golden blonde makeover (Beyoncé-like color) instead of the chop because wouldn't the chop make her more mannish?
    Exactly! It WOULD make her more manly...that's why I came to the conclusion that Tyra's doing it to break her "overconfidence" about her looks.

Besides...dying her hair lighter would be such a Coryn/Nik repeat. DEFINITELY a Coryn repeat!

Well then dye her hair red. lol.

FORT Regular
    i happen to like this girl, alot... very athletic!

i think she's absolutely stunning.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Good to see still some Jaeda supporters! Hooray!
    beauty is only skin deep.