Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaeda - Cycle 7

yea her body looks like Ann's

She's gorgeous- one of my early faves. But she'll have to both work and hide that cleft in her chin, not let it make her look too tough when she wants to be soft.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass View Post
    She's gorgeous- one of my early faves. But she'll have to both work and hide that cleft in her chin, not let it make her look too tough when she wants to be soft.
    Her face is already soft, I dont think it will be that much of a problem. Besdies, didnt Brittany C4 have one?
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    Great height (6'1) and body, maybe to muscular. Jaeda's face on the other hand is very harsh which will not turn out good on film. Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by so into you View Post
    I think her walk is really good, if that is her on the CW first promo. She's going to be another amazonian, and I cant wait to see what she does in print.
    I love Jaeda`s height and her athletic muscular figure. It makes for good modeling in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    When she smiles she is so gorgeous, and I think she has the best body out of all the girls(not necessarily the best for fashion), Must be all the basketball she plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilally View Post
    she plays volleyball and i agree with breezez_airthat she was the first one that popped out to me when i didnt know who every one is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    She has an athletes body
    I saw in an earlier thread that Jaeda actually plays volleyball not basketball. So in conclusion: tall,athletic full-lipped amazon. (although not discovered in a mall: oh well similar enough for me...LOL), Jeada seems like a black version of Sara cycle 6. In other words my favorite of cycle 7.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I just don't understand why people think she's mannish, just because she's got a jaw. She looks so soft in every video I've seen of her. See her in the new CW video, she has so much grace and vitality. Love her when she's all made-up.
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Fogey
    She's in my top 5. She's very eye-catching!

I think she may have a strong personality, which tyra likes.

She looks manly. Not impressed.

Jaeda is not a man...just an amazon

Quote Originally Posted by so into you View Post
    I just don't understand why people think she's mannish, just because she's got a jaw. She looks so soft in every video I've seen of her. See her in the new CW video, she has so much grace and vitality. Love her when she's all made-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mya26 View Post
    She looks manly. Not impressed.
    I don`t get it. Just because a woman is strong and tall does not make her a man...although it does make her an amazon. By the way on a different subtopic does anyone know if Jaeda has a website or a myspace page?

They didn't say she was a man, they said she looked MANLY.
    I don't get the Jaeda hype. She's pretty, but I see her more as a bikini model.