Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaeda - Cycle 7

Jaeda has been a real brain teaser for me. When I first saw her it was in a group photo of the finalist. And all you could see was her face. I remember saying to my-self “what a intensely attractive German girl, and what incredible eye’s”. She seemed to even have prominent German, Austro-Hungarian Habsburg features. I fully expected Jaeda would speak with a German accent when I saw her on the show.

When I saw her on the show she clearly did not have an accent. And appeared to maybe be African American. So I must have been mistaken about her German back ground. Though clearly something about her features seemed German, maybe, Austrian, or Hungarian. But I just could not put my finger on it.

But the more I look at her, the more I am convinced that Jaeda is related to the Royal Habsburg blood line. Somebody in her family must have been from that part of the world at sometime. Someone probably on her mother side of the family, because her features are so strongly Habsburg.

If you were to take Jaeda’s picture, and put it next to the portraits of the Habsburg Royal family going back several hundred years, Jaeda’s picture would look like a family portrait. This African American girl from the U.S., is clearly related to that European Royal family some how. Which would mean that she is related to Brook Shields, who is related to some of the Kings, and Queens of Spain, Who many of, were Habsburg.

Now the question is, who in her family tree was from Europe.

StarbucksLover tells me Jaeda’s mother is German. Well that makes sense. Thanks StarbucksLover. At least I am not completely crazy. I was beginning to wonder about my-self.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07 View Post
    I dont think she looks like a model. She is very pretty but way to masculine. Her body is too athletic for high fashion and her face is too masculine for commercial. No potential at all.
    Word. Jaeda's shoulders are also too big for that new look they gave her. I thought the Omahyra comparisions some people made were pretty accurate given the new do but the comparision stops right there. I think she's beautiful, but if she really had a desire to be a model, she shouldn't have spent so much time in the gym.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Jaeda has been a real brain teaser for me. When I first saw her it was in a group photo of the finalist. And all you could see was her face. I remember saying to my-self “what a intensely attractive German girl, and what incredible eye’s”. She seemed to even have prominent German, Austro-Hungarian Habsburg features. I fully expected Jaeda would speak with a German accent when I saw her on the show.
    Now, HOW could you tell from the photo that she was partly German? that's nuts! I couldn't tell at all!

FORT Regular
    Jaeda's biggest mistake was telling Tyra that she was always the prettiest girl in high school and all the football players had a crush on her. bad idea. Tyra will make it a point to consistently remind her, till she is booted off, that is no longer the prettiest girl. she's gonna pay for this statement alright.

Quote Originally Posted by lunitweety View Post
    Now, HOW could you tell from the photo that she was partly German? that's nuts! I couldn't tell at all!
    i dont think it's nuts, i just think BigDaddy has a gift.

When they had the picture of her with short hair, I thought to myself there is no way in hell she can pull it of.

To compare her to Halle Berry was laughable. First of all, Halle has awesome bone structure. Jeada has an extreme jawline and shorter hair makes her look even more manly.

It was a complete disaster and I still think she should of been sent home. She is completely one demensional when it comes to expression.
    Last edited by Fashion_Nazi; 09-28-2006 at 08:03 PM.

i think she's gorgeous and can totally pull off the short hair...much more Ohmyra (sp?) than Halle Berry. but she really only has one expression....she's gotta work on that. glad she wasn't sent home...Megan was so blah

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    I really liked her hair cut and think she could have really good pictures if she decides to own it. But she is fighting it and the anger/uncertainty is coming out in the shots.

I don't like her makeover. I think the shorter hair makes her look more manly.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."