Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaeda - Cycle 7

I think the only way the short hairstyle might work on her is maybe the length of Storm's (Halle Berry) hair.

What do you guys think?

I am sure it's that length now since it grew a little but I think tyra made it shorter

Jeada is stunning!

I think Nigel, and Tyra are exactly right about Jeada. She needs to push her femininity. She needs to push the envelope of feminine girly-ness. approachability, vulnerability, softness, safety. While keeping the stunning bombshell intensity that pullís you in at a distance, but that getís softer, safer, more vulnerable, approachable, and girly feminine as you get closer to her.

Thatís Jeadaís big challenge. She is a gorgeous, stunning woman. With a lot of very sharp, fine, delicate feminine features. Keep the obvious visceral power, and attractiveness. But make it appear safe, approachable, vulnerable. Then I think they will be all over her, to work with her. Even if the truth is she will rip you to shreds.

And shape those nails to a more tapered softer look.

Listen to me! Six cycles ANTM, and I think I know it all. I'm a hoot!

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    With screencaps of her screaming during the makeovers, she better deliver a kick-ass photo. Or her behind will be sent home.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

FORT Regular
    She looks the most like Vinnie Jones (JUggernaut) from those X-Men pics

Jaeda is in my opinion the best of cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    She is so hot! Shes the sexiest one on the show!
    Quote Originally Posted by chattykathydoll View Post
    i happen to like this girl, alot... very athletic!
    Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    This girl is a GIANT! But I love that! She's definitely got a gorgeous face for modeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    Her walk was the best in my opinion im surprised how good she was, shes super tall too, she could get tons of runway work.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Jeada is stunning!

I think Nigel, and Tyra are exactly right about Jeada. She needs to push her femininity. She needs to push the envelope of feminine girly-ness. approachability, vulnerability, softness, safety. While keeping the stunning bombshell intensity that pullís you in at a distance, but that getís softer, safer, more vulnerable, approachable, and girly feminine as you get closer to her.

Thatís Jeadaís big challenge. She is a gorgeous, stunning woman. With a lot of very sharp, fine, delicate feminine features. Keep the obvious visceral power, and attractiveness. But make it appear safe, approachable, vulnerable. Then I think they will be all over her, to work with her. Even if the truth is she will rip you to shreds.

Jaeda has everything I want a model to be. All of these qoutes I agree with.

I dont think she looks like a model. She is very pretty but way to masculine. Her body is too athletic for high fashion and her face is too masculine for commercial. No potential at all.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Jeada is stunning!

Then why are they giving her a boy cut for her makeover?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Then why are they giving her a boy cut for her makeover?
    I know. That worries me too. On the other hand it may be just what Jeada needs. Expose her girly, fine, feminine bone structure, and feminine facial features. Make her self-conscious of it. So she will stop hiding her femininity behind her over powering visceral power.

Make her search for how to emphasize, highlight, and express her femininity, her girly-ness. Role those shoulders forward to emphasize her breast, cleavage, and vulnerability. Not back, like a man to emphasize her strength, power, and dominance. I'm just guessing of course. But you know. Tyra is very clever when it comes to dealing with young women, and understanding what is going on in their heads.

Live Forever
    I just saw the Victoria Secret's Fashion show of 2003, and there was a model that had the same hair cut as Jaeda and she looked really good, but her features were not as masculine and neither was her body.