Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda - Cycle 7

We barely saw Amanda in this week's episode! Sigh. No interviews from her in this week's episode either if I can recall. I'd really love it if Amanda made it further than Michelle, as she really wants it. Michelle just wants to play ball. Pre-show, I was loving Michelle over Amanda, but now that the show is airing, Michelle is great and all, but I like Amanda a tad more than Michelle now. Something about her is so.. quirky and interesting. Very sweet girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life View Post
    We barely saw Amanda in this week's episode! Sigh. No interviews from her in this week's episode either if I can recall. I'd really love it if Amanda made it further than Michelle, as she really wants it. Michelle just wants to play ball. Pre-show, I was loving Michelle over Amanda, but now that the show is airing, Michelle is great and all, but I like Amanda a tad more than Michelle now. Something about her is so.. quirky and interesting. Very sweet girl.

Gotta agree. Amanda is adorable. Her fire engine hair rocks! She has a better walk than her sis and I think she wants it more, too. Plus she presents herself very well. Michelle takes better pics but she's got lazy eyes and a 'stache.

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    i got really suprised about amanda in this week's photo shoot she looked really good. is it me or does she seemed more concered about michelle being a lesbian than michelle is?

Yes, Amanda does seems more concerned over Michelle being a les. Kinda sweet of her I think. And I think her photo this week is better than Michelle's. So.. GO TWINS.

that made sense that Amanda will go futher than Michelle. Michelle started off strong and she probably will get cut for no progress.
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

Live Forever
    Yes, Michelle will probably got cut for not wanting it enough, while I think Amanda will go far.

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Is Michelle or Amanda older
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

This girl is so underrated, it curls my toenails. I have liked almost all of her pictures, except the circus pic, and she (and Michelle) looks more modelly than I thought she did at first glance. I dread the day when they put Amanda and Michelle into the bottom 2 for dramatic purposes, and we all know it's coming.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_MiSer;2112338;
    This girl is so underrated, it curls my toenails. I have liked almost all of her pictures, except the circus pic, and she (and Michelle) looks more modelly than I thought she did at first glance. I dread the day when they put Amanda and Michelle into the bottom 2 for dramatic purposes, and we all know it's coming.
    I have a feeling that day is coming soon. And when it does, I definetly think Amanda will stick around.

I like her, but she's so in her head and self-conscious that I'm preferring Michelle at this point.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Amanda has stepped up her game this week
    Keep going and win it all please
    She is my favourite this cycle