Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda - Cycle 7

the twins remind me so much of geek shandi and that rory girl or whatever her name is from Gilmore girls, the daughter, you know who I mean <3

I thought Amanda would go further than Michelle, but now I'm not so sure.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM View Post
    I thought Amanda would go further than Michelle, but now I'm not so sure.
    It is interesting that Amanda is more the one into the whole modeling thing but Michelle is ahead of her at this early point. Wasn't Michelle called first, too? Maybe that is all part of the drama. Anyway, I really hope in future episodes they will not always be placed next to each other and will be treated as two different entities. The make-over will affect these two more than any of the others in determining their relative successes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine View Post
    It is interesting that Amanda is more the one into the whole modeling thing but Michelle is ahead of her at this early point. Wasn't Michelle called first, too? Maybe that is all part of the drama. Anyway, I really hope in future episodes they will not always be placed next to each other and will be treated as two different entities. The make-over will affect these two more than any of the others in determining their relative successes.
    This was exactly what I was thinking.
    If I was Amanda I'd be mad that I was the one who was really into modelling and then my twin sister who's not even that into it ends up being way better at it than me and beating me. Who thinks this is a possible storyline? I think that's where Tyra & Co. are going with this whole twin thing.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    I think amanda is trying to hard, since she is the one who really wants it shes the one that is thinking to much about it and the one that is falling alittle bit behind. Michelle is sort of jsut chillin out and having fun with it. Personally i think they both did a great job and took beautiful pictures. Ill just have to wait and see a couple more weeks and how they compete with each other. But at this point Michelle is winning. loosen up Amanda, loosen up
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

I see the twin’s as America, and the World’s first super-model twins. I see them taking the modeling world by storm. I see them doing every thing. Runway, commercial, high fashion, editorial, couture, avaunt guard.

I see them going everywhere. For everybody. New York, L.A., Paris, Milan, Sweden, Asia, Tokio, Hong Kong.

They have everything. And they have each other. I see a wonderful future for them. Beautiful women.

Thanks Tyra...

I don't know i like Amanda's pics the best simple and elegant. But as ty Ty would want oomph and being edgy that's michelle. good luck both of you. You know what I was thinking when I found out naima had a twin why didn't she enter the competition? but Amanda and michelle did it, go girls.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I see the twin’s as America, and the World’s first super-model twins. I see them taking the modeling world by storm. I see them doing every thing. Runway, commercial, high fashion, editorial, couture, avaunt guard.

I see them going everywhere. For everybody. New York, L.A., Paris, Milan, Sweden, Asia, Tokio, Hong Kong.

They have everything. And they have each other. I see a wonderful future for them. Beautiful women.

Thanks Tyra...

Jesus I hope so.
    But excuse me for being skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM View Post
    Jesus I hope so.
    But excuse me for being skeptical.
    Each of them has it individually now. They need more development. But they each have it. But they also have a third dimension, which is the combination of the two of them that works well. I think they will be big.

I can already see them doing commercials, like for hair, or make-up, playing off of each other.

“Amanda why do you keep taking my shampoo.” Michelle: “because it makes me so beautiful”

FORT Newbie

Look alike?????

Has anyone else noticed that Amanda looks just like Robin Tunney around the time she filmed "The Craft"? Its wierd how much they look alike.