Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda - Cycle 7

FORT Newbie
    If ANTM 7 does a sexy girl-girl shoot like they did near the end of Cycle 2, pairing up the twins would definately be interesting.

--
    ^ I understand what you're saying, and I think that would be interesting as well, but I don't believe that shoot was intended to be "sexy".

She's Vlada-like
    Vlada? I see the tired thing, but Amanda looks like a more unconventional model to me.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Amanda is okay but not better than her sister

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Woo! She nailed the nude shot!

beauty is only skin deep.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by tron81 View Post
    If ANTM 7 does a sexy girl-girl shoot like they did near the end of Cycle 2, pairing up the twins would definately be interesting.
    Sorry- I definitely don't get the whole "twin on twin sexy" thing, personally. It's just incestuous.

She must have felt bad being picked so much after her sister in the judging panel session. Especially since it seems she was the one who really wanted this, moreso than her sister (at least at first). Her photoshoot didn't seem to go that well but the final picture was really good. I'd put it in second place, behind her sister's.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

CCL I agree, that's a big nono doing a twin shoot. However Amanda has an amazing body but Michelle takes the potential card anytime.

FORT Newbie
    CCL, Playboy has done twin sister nude shoots several times during its history. It's not really incestous, just sexy.

If ANTM 7 did ask the girls to pair up for a two-girl nude, I'd bet the twins Michelle and Amanda would want to work with each other. They'd feel more comfortable with their twin than a stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Sorry- I definitely don't get the whole "twin on twin sexy" thing, personally. It's just incestuous.

She must have felt bad being picked so much after her sister in the judging panel session. Especially since it seems she was the one who really wanted this, moreso than her sister (at least at first). Her photoshoot didn't seem to go that well but the final picture was really good. I'd put it in second place, behind her sister's.
    I can just see it now...in a couple of weeks, there's going to be a twin cat-fight as Amanda realizes just how much the judges are lauding her sister over her. Michelle will tape a confessional going "I just don't get it, we're supposed to be rooting for each other, I'm not trying to take away from her dream, I just want the same thing", and Amanda quickly becomes the dreaded backstabbing bitch.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by tron81 View Post
    CCL, Playboy has done twin sister nude shoots several times during its history. It's not really incestous, just sexy.

If ANTM 7 did ask the girls to pair up for a two-girl nude, I'd bet the twins Michelle and Amanda would want to work with each other. They'd feel more comfortable with their twin than a stranger.
    Sorry, Playboy to me is not the standard-bearer of what is sexy. The "sexy twins" thing is a long-standing fantasy based on the premise that twins are one entity rather than seperate individuals (ooh, double the fun! etc.). And it's totally incestuous - the very fact that they are sisters makes it incestuous, let alone twins.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think she cuold have problems taking directions. Jay would tell her and then show her what he wanted her to do and she would almost do the opposite. Her photo turned out ok but without understanding directions it could hurt her chances alot.