Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda - Cycle 7

Her body is perfect for high fashion.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

I wish her and her twin did something already. Maybe they aren't gonna make it in the industry.

Michelle could easily make it,as I've said before, but that ain't gonna happen, we all know she doesn't want to model, even if the people or even her say she does want to.

I'm not sure about Amanda, I don't know, she has the look/age/face/body, but she lacks something that I don't know how to call, sadly.

It's kinda ironic the one with true talent doesn't want to use it and the one without it does want to, but doesn't have it.
    Last edited by Kahlen_rocks; 03-26-2007 at 02:31 AM.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

i bet Michelle wouldn't want to model before Amanda did

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2297150;
    Michelle could easily make it,as I've said before, but that ain't gonna happen, we all know she doesn't want to model, even if the people or even her say she does want to.

I'm not sure about Amanda, I don't know, she has the look/age/face/body, but she lacks something that I don't know how to call, sadly.

It's kinda ironic the one with true talent doesn't want to use it and the one without it does want to, but doesn't have it.
    I refer to it as "Umph". Every model has to gots it, and Amanda ain't gots it.
    Michelle has that "Umph" and it made her one of my favourites of Cycle 7.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

i still prefer amanda to michelle. I mean michelle is a great model in terms of print work, but i think amanda is aswell her anorexia(this one was really great),runway,black and white, romance novel and lots of her other pictures were strong, so i dont understand why people say she isn't talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Doa14;2297710;
    i still prefer amanda to michelle. I mean michelle is a great model in terms of print work, but i think amanda is aswell her anorexia(this one was really great),runway,black and white, romance novel and lots of her other pictures were strong, so i dont understand why people say she isn't talented.
    I agree, I think Amanda's really talented,But Tyra think she's so young for work so sweet for work.

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2297147;
    I wish her and her twin did something already. Maybe they aren't gonna make it in the industry.
    Actually, they're signed to LA Models right now. They look great - I'm happy they're with such a prestigious agency!

They were signed with L.A models, pre-show. They're not signed with them anymore. And BTW, L.A models ain't a "prestigious" agency, at all .
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2310827;
    They were signed with L.A models, pre-show. They're not signed with them anymore. And BTW, L.A models ain't a "prestigious" agency, at all .
    I was being slightly sarcastic. Hehe. Eh, at least it's a pretty well known agency. But I didn't know they weren't signed with them anymore! I hope they continue modeling, though.