Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 613

Thread: Amanda - Cycle 7

  1. #471
    Boredom's Victim theart83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Her body is perfect for high fashion.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

  2. #472
    Jenah! hi_guy18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,930
    I wish her and her twin did something already. Maybe they aren't gonna make it in the industry.

  3. #473
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    Michelle could easily make it,as I've said before, but that ain't gonna happen, we all know she doesn't want to model, even if the people or even her say she does want to.

    I'm not sure about Amanda, I don't know, she has the look/age/face/body, but she lacks something that I don't know how to call, sadly.

    It's kinda ironic the one with true talent doesn't want to use it and the one without it does want to, but doesn't have it.
    Last edited by Kahlen_rocks; 03-26-2007 at 02:31 AM.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  4. #474
    FORT Fogey TunaFests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,858
    i bet Michelle wouldn't want to model before Amanda did

  5. #475
    Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2297150;
    Michelle could easily make it,as I've said before, but that ain't gonna happen, we all know she doesn't want to model, even if the people or even her say she does want to.

    I'm not sure about Amanda, I don't know, she has the look/age/face/body, but she lacks something that I don't know how to call, sadly.

    It's kinda ironic the one with true talent doesn't want to use it and the one without it does want to, but doesn't have it.
    I refer to it as "Umph". Every model has to gots it, and Amanda ain't gots it.
    Michelle has that "Umph" and it made her one of my favourites of Cycle 7.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

  6. #476
    Chantal Doa14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    413
    i still prefer amanda to michelle. I mean michelle is a great model in terms of print work, but i think amanda is aswell her anorexia(this one was really great),runway,black and white, romance novel and lots of her other pictures were strong, so i dont understand why people say she isn't talented.

  7. #477
    FORT Fanatic HernFa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Doa14;2297710;
    i still prefer amanda to michelle. I mean michelle is a great model in terms of print work, but i think amanda is aswell her anorexia(this one was really great),runway,black and white, romance novel and lots of her other pictures were strong, so i dont understand why people say she isn't talented.
    I agree, I think Amanda's really talented,But Tyra think she's so young for work so sweet for work.

  8. #478
    Katanya FL! keely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2297147;
    I wish her and her twin did something already. Maybe they aren't gonna make it in the industry.
    Actually, they're signed to LA Models right now. They look great - I'm happy they're with such a prestigious agency!

  9. #479
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    They were signed with L.A models, pre-show. They're not signed with them anymore. And BTW, L.A models ain't a "prestigious" agency, at all .
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  10. #480
    Katanya FL! keely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2310827;
    They were signed with L.A models, pre-show. They're not signed with them anymore. And BTW, L.A models ain't a "prestigious" agency, at all .
    I was being slightly sarcastic. Hehe. Eh, at least it's a pretty well known agency. But I didn't know they weren't signed with them anymore! I hope they continue modeling, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.