Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda - Cycle 7

FORT Newbie
    Looks like Amanda and her twin aren't doing well... It's obvious that they were picked only because they were twins, they don't look like models at all...

Awww! I thought they were both great models! I was more of an Amanda fan than Michelle, but they were awesome! ANTM just ended, give them some time to get established in the fashion industry. They're pretty young, too.
    "I want to talk good!" ~ Jaslene

Go Renee, Dionne, and Nata!

Did Amanda say on her myspace that she was going to finish the school semester while Michelle was going to finish the basketball season. Then they were going to take swimsuit shots and basic stuff to take to agencies (both of them). Didn't she say that or am I missing something?

^yes she did.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Twins are still young ,give them some time.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by master40;2240864;
    Looks like Amanda and her twin aren't doing well... It's obvious that they were picked only because they were twins, they don't look like models at all...
    On the contrary I think they are two of the most high-fashion contestants to ever be on the show. Right alongside Elyse, Ann, and Mollie Sue. They're just not in a huge rush to start their modeling careers, they have other priorities.

From the Go see in Barcelona, Amana would go further than Michelle because Michelle can't walk.

They may have gotten work earlier if they haven't go on antm. Like ginger for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2241218;
    On the contrary I think they are two of the most high-fashion contestants to ever be on the show. Right alongside Elyse, Ann, and Mollie Sue. They're just not in a huge rush to start their modeling careers, they have other priorities.
    Amanda said she was sending polaroids to agencies on her myspace. Michelle is doing whatever the hell she's doing. But Amanda actually is trying, I guess it's not working out! [Which would be hilarious]
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

FORT Fan
    She's sending polaroids? Over myspace? Seems like that wouldn't be all that effective. Especially since she's close enough to LA to at least meet with agency people personally.