Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    I'm already sensing a Kelly/Sabrina storyline (for those of you who watched 8th & Ocean), and Im betting Amanda is going to be the twin who always gets what she wants and is well liked, while Michelle is the more athletic and unpopular twin who has always been slightly jealous of Amanda. And in the end, Michelle will last longer than Amanda just so she can finally prove someting to both herself and her twin, Im sure.

That's my guess.

This chick is very pale like a ghost. But pretty. Can't wait to see how her photos turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    I'm already sensing a Kelly/Sabrina storyline (for those of you who watched 8th & Ocean), and Im betting Amanda is going to be the twin who always gets what she wants and is well liked, while Michelle is the more athletic and unpopular twin who has always been slightly jealous of Amanda. And in the end, Michelle will last longer than Amanda just so she can finally prove someting to both herself and her twin, Im sure.

That's my guess.
    I am not so sure about who's the dominant girl,but I think your story makes sense!!And when the girl who survives wins the game,she will cry and say"since childhood,people always liked her better and I felt I was useless.But now I prove I am the best!"haha!

But maybe their parents love them both.

And I want to know,what's Kelly/Sabrina in your sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by Mya26 View Post
    They look exactly the same. I'm not sure why Tyra decided to go with twins. I guess it will come down to who has the best personality.
    So after the make over their may look totally different!One may be designed to be a super hot sexy kitten,while another remains cool,pale and "ghost-like" or become a sweet sweet young lady.haha.

I like her. I think she'll go farther than Michelle.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    I think her eyes are striking.
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

Quote Originally Posted by boybenband View Post

And I want to know,what's Kelly/Sabrina in your sentence?
    They're twins from the reality show 8th and Ocean, where it has REAL models in the Miami, FL area.

Kelly is the 'mean' twin while Sabrina is the naive twin.

Kelly

Sabrina

i went really in depth didn't i, lol.

Haha you really did!It's an interesting mode,but I do hope Amenda and her sister are both nice because now I love them sooooo much.

It seems that I am likely to be heart-broken,haha.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-05-2006 at 12:40 AM. Reason: lingo

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    Not really they're more DNA, ID or Women.
    They were signed with LA Models a while back, in 2004... And they were signed as a pair. On their website, they were "Amanda & Michelle" on their comp cards.
    All their pics were together etc.

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    They're twins from the reality show 8th and Ocean, where it has REAL models in the Miami, FL area.
    Haha, if American swimsuit modelling is REAL modelling then I guess so. Those girls are not REAL models. REAL models are girls like Doutzen and Freja and Caroline Trentini.

And Amanda, I really like her. She's Vlada-like, and she seems to be the better twin.

I really like the Twins. I just hope they deliver on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGabi View Post
    Haha, if American swimsuit modelling is REAL modelling then I guess so. Those girls are not REAL models. REAL models are girls like Doutzen and Freja and Caroline Trentini.

And Amanda, I really like her. She's Vlada-like, and she seems to be the better twin.
    Ummm..."high-fashion" isn't the only kind of modeling. Just because those models were commerical,it doesn't mean that they're not real models. By "REAL models",I think the original poster meant that they actually went out and got work without a reality show.

I can kinda see your point,though. I hate it when girls take a couple of pictures of themselves,photoshop it,put it on MySpace,and call themselves a model.