Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda - Cycle 7

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    The winner basically dissappears or something
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2153665;
    The winner basically dissappears or something
    Oh... yeah where's Danielle and her cow-ver gurl eye"lay"shes. LOL

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    After a while they dissappear other than Adrianne VH1 is basically the only keeping her alive.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2153710;
    After a while they dissappear other than Adrianne VH1 is basically the only keeping her alive.
    I guess. Well if she does win, I hope she's coming to NY! I think I spotted Nik before. Lol! I want to see if I can spot Amanda too!

I love Amanda. And please do well next week and kick EUgene and caridee ass. I am looking for revenge

Quote Originally Posted by ppy9;2153874;
    I love Amanda. And please do well next week and kick EUgene and caridee ass. I am looking for revenge
    Yes!!! Me too! I so believe that! Go Amanda!!

Quote Originally Posted by ppy9;2153874;
    what did caridee and eugena do?

Amanda's lucky that Twiggy loves her more than Eugena, or she'd be gone by now.

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2153988;
    what did caridee and eugena do?
    CariDee said Amanda was the least potential because she said that she doesn't want it and that she doesn't want to lose to someone who doesn't want this even though it was Michelle who said she doesn't want it, but I have said that a million times in the thread but no one listened to me because they all love CariDee and don't want to acknowledge that and pretend it never happened even though if it was the other way around, the CariDee fans would already throw it against Amanda

Eugena was a backstabber because she acted like Amanda was on her side the week before and she said that she hated Melrose and everything but said that Amanda was the least potential, but unfortunately Amanda said the most potential was Eugena... Lucky her and the payback was towards CariDee...

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_fan;2154020;
    CariDee said Amanda was the least potential because she said that she doesn't want it and that she doesn't want to lose to someone who doesn't want this even though it was Michelle who said she doesn't want it, but I have said that a million times in the thread but no one listened to me because they all love CariDee and don't want to acknowledge that and pretend it never happened even though if it was the other way around, the CariDee fans would already throw it against Amanda

Eugena was a backstabber because she acted like Amanda was on her side the week before and she said that she hated Melrose and everything but said that Amanda was the least potential, but unfortunately Amanda said the most potential was Eugena... Lucky her and the payback was towards CariDee...
    wow i thought cari dee wasn't like that oh well didn't really like her that much and after hearing that i'm starting to dislike her and eugena well i still kinda like her wish she didn't said that stuff though.