Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle - Cycle 7

The really amazing thing about her shoot is that it seemed like every single frame they shot for her was turning out like it'd be better than anything the other girls were donig.

Her picture is just stunning. While I thought the actual photoshoot idea was kind of silly, I thought this particular picture was one of the most interesting and well done of any cycle (especially for the first photo shoot!)

Amazing work Chelle! Every single photo of her so far has been really amazing!

i love you michelle. you rock the photo!

CCL
    Great photo last night. Visually arresting. I think she's the better one of the twins. It must be hard to be twins on the show, though, because you're concerned not just about yourself. And Amanda's probably ticked and/or worried because she was picked much later than Michelle both times.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Great photo last night. Visually arresting. I think she's the better one of the twins. It must be hard to be twins on the show, though, because you're concerned not just about yourself. And Amanda's probably ticked and/or worried because she was picked much later than Michelle both times.
    They probably did that on purpose just for the dramatic effect. Both times after they picked Michelle, cameras keep cutting back to Amanda, trying to sucker us into the tension. I really did not appreciate that kind of manipulation. It worked, just a little bit; but I still didn't appreciate it.

There was also that weird thing of keep praising Michelle for her pics, and how Amanda didn't do as well on the shoot... Yet Jay later on said Amanda is the edgier twin?! My instinct is still going with Michelle, even though I thought Amanda's photo rocked too.

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I loved her last night. She's on my list.

She Definately took the best photo yesterday, I think she will be a frontrunner

--
    My favorite this season, her picture last night was literally breath-taking.

Someone pointed out in the discussion thread that her picture looked like Fiona Apple's "Criminal" video, and I definitely agree!
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Alright...who's betting that Michelle lasts longer than Amanda? I DO for 2 possible reasons:

1. Judges will keep playing the "YOU'RE the one that really wants it, but you're tomboy sister has more potential than you" card for Amanda (just for drama)

2. Or...Michelle might actually get better and better and overshadow Amanda by accident!