Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    More importantly, if that is Amanda or Michelle, what does this all mean? Did she win? Did she not win? Aren't they supposed to all be sort of on the DL until the show ends? I don't think there has been any instances of an ANTM contestant in the past already walking for a major show before the cycle even aired... Or was there?

Reading that they were already with an agency before all this, I suppose then it shouldn't be all that much of shocker. But if this is one of the twins, I'm still surprised that she'd be allowed to work before the cycle even started...

(Duh, I was too tired when I posted the pic last night -- all the photos were taken by Getty Images, not IMG...)
    Last edited by spiffy; 09-11-2006 at 12:47 PM.

IMO, this girl in the pic is not one of the twins, the body type is similar, but the face is completely different..., no i don`t is one of them....

Nah, thats not the twins. It does not look like the twins at all...But that looks like Shandi a bit but the twins does look like Shandi! So, its all confusing I supposed? But I agree they should be on the DL and I dont think they're suppose to do any work or at least not show it to public yet. Iarno :-D

Quote Originally Posted by lPunknessl View Post
    Nah, thats not the twins. It does not look like the twins at all...But that looks like Shandi a bit but the twins does look like Shandi! So, its all confusing I supposed? But I agree they should be on the DL and I dont think they're suppose to do any work or at least not show it to public yet. Iarno :-D
    Hehehe, sorry I disagree, she absolutely don`t look like Shandi, i think Shandi is prettier and more high fashion....

In Michelle's coloured polaroid, you can totally see she has a sweat stain on her right armpit..

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life View Post
    In Michelle's coloured polaroid, you can totally see she has a sweat stain on her right armpit..
    lol i saw that and felt bad for her....but i still made fun of her

Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin Jade View Post
    Hehehe, sorry I disagree, she absolutely don`t look like Shandi, i think Shandi is prettier and more high fashion....
    but IMO, she really looks like Shandi a little bit... when i saw the pic you posted. it reminds of Shandi not one of the twins.
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

IMO she had the best photo at first I realy did not like her in Amanda but now after the first episode I realy realy like michelle I hope i feel the same next week

michelle photoshoot is WOW! I LOVE IT!

she is smoking hot~~~~~~