Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle - Cycle 7

After watching the last episode, Michelle's walk was a lot worse than I first thought. Loved her photo, though. I refuse to compare Michelle to only Amanda when analyzing who's going to win ANTM because Michelle is a true contender for the title against the rest of the house. Right now, I feel Michelle and AJ are ahead of the pack while the other girls are simply ok (Amanda, Brooke, Caridee, Anchal) or hit and miss (Eugena, Melrose, Jaeda, Megg).

FORT Newbie
    do you guys know which twin born first !?

So she thinks she might be gay? All that time spent with Megan.. Haha. I'd love to know how Amanda would react to Michelle coming out.

omg, there's always the gay issue in every cycle of top model, LOL, so funny, especially coming out on TV, OMG.
    Loves it.

Michelle is great. Amanda will go before her, if not tyra decides to pull a double elimination and cut both one week for the ratings.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    If this was a real competition, she'd have it in the bag. The walk needs a bit of work, but she and her sister have perfect bodies for high fashion, and I can see them being very commercial too.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life View Post
    So she thinks she might be gay? All that time spent with Megan.. Haha. I'd love to know how Amanda would react to Michelle coming out.
    I know. How do you say that? It's simple. Michelle, if you like girls, you're gay. If you like girls and boys, you're bi.

I love Michelle because she the strongest. I hope she goes far.

I think that reason she said "I might be....gay" is that it sounds less...straight to the point than saying "I am gay". I mean, it is very..shocking news to say and maybe it's just something she's not comfortable telling other people, you know?
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    I know. How do you say that? It's simple. Michelle, if you like girls, you're gay. If you like girls and boys, you're bi.
    It's not that simple. You can have a certain level of uncertainty in you. You might like one sex more than the other, which raises questions of whether you're gay or just bi.

I think she was in the shower with the rest of the girls this week..