Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle - Cycle 7

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Rewatching the episode, I realised that Michelle looked SOOO gorgeous when she had tears in her eyes as Megan left. Okay that sounds bad but there was something really striking.. I like the twins more and more.. they (Michelle esp) seem really real.

I can't tell them apart..it's too hard
    just follow what your heart says completely... listen carefully, closely and she will give you courage to go outside and beyond safe and pratical means of achieving what you really want- and cant live without
    -naima

Myspace: myspace.com/xbabiie_c

I guess it depends if you've been around identical twins, if this helps, Amanda's hair is more deep red, while Michelle's hair is more copper colored.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidian View Post
    Yeah it's true as someone said Megan said so in an interview.
    I'm happy about this but not happy that the producers are keeping it so low key. THat is why Michelle said she is the more "tomboyish" one. heh
    no kidding -- i wonder why they aren't talking about their sexuality more? although i know that it doesn't matter and that their sexuality doesn't have anything to do with their modeling - i just think - as a homosexual, that it would kinda be cool for them to be more out with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyFishFace View Post
    no kidding -- i wonder why they aren't talking about their sexuality more? although i know that it doesn't matter and that their sexuality doesn't have anything to do with their modeling - i just think - as a homosexual, that it would kinda be cool for them to be more out with it.
    I, as another homosexual, wholeheartedly agree. But for all we know, they may very well have been out about it, but the producers have simply chosen not to show the parts where they talk about it. There is a big element of character creation to these shows that can totally supress, exaggerate, or distort the way these people actually are.

AJ/Brooke/Megg/Mel/Mich Acidian's Avatar
    True they could also have kept it this low key not to seem so repetitive, they make a big deal about Kim being a lesbian in Cycle 5. Maybe after Megan's interview that might edit and maybe the whole issue will be more out.
    As SquishyFishFace said her sexuality is not important but for us homosexuals, I'm one too, well we are curious about these things. Well, at least I am.

Amazing job Michelle! Loved the runway picture, keep on progressing.

I actually think that Michelle's quirkiness/boyishness makes her sexy. Or am i the only one. aha.
    "I like to dissect girls... did you know Im utterly insane?" ~ I love you Mr. American Psycho!

On the CW in the makeover gallery, Amanda's and Michelle's before pics are mixed up. Amanda's before is under Michelle's and Michelle's before is under Amanda's.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I don't know why...But she reminds me a lot of Kahlen at times.

I still think she's too hip for CoverGirl, but she'll no doubt be super sucessful post-show if she and her sister work on their walks.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina