Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 7

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    They HAVE to keep her at least until a commercial! There's no way they'd pick a girl with so much spunk/charisma/personality, and send her home before giving her a chance to shine with a commercial!!!

FORT Fogey
    Oh gosh I hope not! I don't think I could bare to see that irritating, self-impressed, bad-rapping little thing in a commercial.

FORT Fogey
    [FA edit]I'm just saying that though she does LOOK commercial and would fit seventeen, her personality is undeniably freaking annoying; like the most annoying EVER to be on the show. She appears completely one dimensional with absolutely no substance whatsover. I like models with some grit and edge. Brooke has neither.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-27-2006 at 01:56 PM. Reason: removed response to deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by ~Just_Illusion~ View Post
    Brooke, I like this girl so much, she is sweetly
    But I think the sweetly is not enough to be the top one, and who need more various face and that will make her splendid~
    and i wanna see her personality~

by the way, do you guys think (cycle 7)Brooke in the first photoshoot look like the Brooke in cycle 6?
    I think they look very similar~

Brooke(cycle7)
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/Justin333333_2006/Brooke1.jpg
    Brooke (cycle 6)
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/Justin333333_2006/Brooke4.jpg

They both have that ugly fat lipstick on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Trust me, I'm not jealous. I'm just saying that though she does LOOK commercial and would fit seventeen, her personality is undeniably freaking annoying; like the most annoying EVER to be on the show. She appears completely one dimensional with absolutely no substance whatsover. I like models with some grit and edge. Brooke has neither.

seriously...it's like...is it an act? how can one person be that annoying? it's baffling.
    you're totally right, no substance.

Trust me, I'm not jealous. I'm just saying that though she does LOOK commercial and would fit seventeen, her personality is undeniably freaking annoying; like the most annoying EVER to be on the show. She appears completely one dimensional with absolutely no substance whatsover. I like models with some grit and edge. Brooke has neither.
    I think you're being a bit harsh with her. Her personality is definetly a bit grinding, but she's just really excited. I don't see anything wrong with that although it really wouldn't hurt her to tone it down a bit. She actually reminds me of Brittany from Season 4 in just how she's loud and always seems to be bouncing around.

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    ...hehe... Tried to stay away from this show. Vowed that I wouldn't watch this season, but I just couldn't stay away. Anyway, YEAH, this girl is migraine-inducing ANNOYING. She's pretty, yeah...as long as she keeps her mouth shut. she might make it to the middle of the competition, but I doubt that she'll win. She seems rather one-dimensional. Let's see if she can pull-off edgy.

OMG i love thia girl, im so happy witht he makeover they gave her. i don't find her annoying at all. i just think she's really really cute, but she needs to do better in the photoshoot. Love her
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu_9289 View Post
    OMG i love thia girl, im so happy witht he makeover they gave her. i don't find her annoying at all. i just think she's really really cute, but she needs to do better in the photoshoot. Love her
    you took the words right outta my mouth

Brooke is really growing on me!
    I didnt like her that much at first.. all I saw was cute, but holy mannz. After seeing her first photoshoot pic a couple of times, and her most recent photo, how can i not love her? She's gorgeous and edgy-cute.. haha im not making sense oh lala!