Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 7

I love her i don't know why people don't like i think she is so cute. i love her personality
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

OMG foreshadowing...
    Click to see Spoiler:

"The Girl Who Goes To Texas
    Original Airdate: October 5, 2006

Three models work a fashion show with past series participants; one of the gals gets sick and enters a hospital; the contestants strut across a catwalk suspended over water; a fourth model is eliminated. Dennis Quaid appears."

I got this from Wikipedia, but i think brooke gets eliminated on the 4th episode. I know this cuz Brooke is the only who lives in Texas and i know i fact that they wont go to Texas to do a fashion show or something? aww bye brooke! So i guess Brooke goes home and another girl got eliminated!
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-25-2006 at 03:50 AM.

i think she is so cute and would be a good cover girl but i do not know about high fashion but i still like her

TKO
    There is nothing high-fashion about this girl whatsoever - but lots of ANTM winners aren't so she may do well. I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it, but I don't like this girl.
    "All I need is my freedom and a gun."

Maybe Brooke goes back home to attend her high school graduation? or senior prom??

I think she is adorable but 5' 7 is just wayy to short, antm is never gonna pick an eva again.
    Right now the rest of the girls have way more modeling potential than she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    Maybe Brooke goes back home to attend her high school graduation? or senior prom??

I think she is adorable but 5' 7 is just wayy to short, antm is never gonna pick an eva again.
    Right now the rest of the girls have way more modeling potential than she does.
    I agree, LoVe the girl, but seriously is too short to win, with Eva i think is enough....

I don't think they'll put up such an obvious spoiler, I mean after all "The girl whose boyfriend cheated on her" referred to a photoshoot so I don't think it has anything to do with the elimination. (But please don't quote me if I'm wrong )
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-25-2006 at 03:52 AM.

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post

Awww she's only 18, maybe she'll grow by next week.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

she looks like ANTM Cycle4 Rebecca!!!

Check out Brooke and Monique at http://cwtv.com/page/topmodel_video.html and click on the clip that says "Singing". I love Brooke about 10 times more now - she's so cute.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"