Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Best cycle, worst cycle.

Best cycle, worst cycle.

Mods, I DID do a search for this and I didn't find anything like this thread.
    Rank the cycles according to which one you like the best and which one you hated the most and it'd be nice if you told why.

1. Cycle 2
    I loved this cycle because, IMO, it was the only cycle where they actually focused on HIGH fashion and couture.
    2. Cycle 6
    I loved almost every girl in this cycle. I definitely think it's the most likeable one.
    3. Cycle 3
    Personally, this cycle was the funniest one and one of the only ones I can watch over and over again.
    4. Cycle 1
    One of the best top 3 ever, too bad our winner sucked [sorry adrianne fans, i think shannon was a better choice!]
    Plus, it's nice to see the cycle that started it all.
    5. Cycle 4
    I was reading an old comment from the cycle 4 girls thread
    and it said that this cycle had more 'modely' girls than cycle 3, which I disagree with completely. The worst winner, the worst runner up, and the worst 4th place [Brittany should've won!!]
    6. Cycle 5
    I hated this cycle because of Jayla and Nik. I think Nik is the most overrated contestant, ever. I think this is the most immature cycle, mainly because of bubble fiend (Lisa).

all other cycles may be downhill from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Mods, I DID do a search for this and I didn't find anything like this thread.
    Rank the cycles according to which one you like the best and which one you hated the most and it'd be nice if you told why.

1. Cycle 2
    I loved this cycle because, IMO, it was the only cycle where they actually focused on HIGH fashion and couture.
    2. Cycle 6
    I loved almost every girl in this cycle. I definitely think it's the most likeable one.
    3. Cycle 3
    Personally, this cycle was the funniest one and one of the only ones I can watch over and over again.
    4. Cycle 1
    One of the best top 3 ever, too bad our winner sucked [sorry adrianne fans, i think shannon was a better choice!]
    Plus, it's nice to see the cycle that started it all.
    5. Cycle 4
    I was reading an old comment from the cycle 4 girls thread
    and it said that this cycle had more 'modely' girls than cycle 3, which I disagree with completely. The worst winner, the worst runner up, and the worst 4th place [Brittany should've won!!]
    6. Cycle 5
    I hated this cycle because of Jayla and Nik. I think Nik is the most overrated contestant, ever. I think this is the most immature cycle, mainly because of bubble fiend (Lisa).
    I think that for me at least all other cycles may be downhill from here. The tallest women were in cycle 6. I have seen pics from the other cycles and I think it will be hard to match the women of cycle 6.

Best: Cycle Two!
    I think cycle two was the best cycle in ANTM history because this cycle was really high fashion for me!
    2: Cycle One
    I like all the drama and the photoshoots in this cycle.
    3: Cycle Six
    Jade! My favourite "bitchy" girl and I think the cycle was the most funny one!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    4: Cycle Three
    5: Cycle Five
    Worst: Cycle Four
    "I look over and I see a dude, and I look a little closer and it's Natasha. And I look to my left and I see this woman and it's actually a dude. That was just...confusing!" Renee ANTM8

1 Cycle Two
    2 Cycle Four
    3 Cycle Six
    4 Cycle One
    5 Cycle Three
    6 Cycle Five

cow
    1. c6- great contestants, good photoshoots
    2. c1- the only cycle where i like all of the top 3. tons of drama too!
    3. c2- great photoshoots! unfortunately, it had probably my least favorite top 3 ever, and my least favorite winner.
    4. c3- mediocre cycle. the photoshoots were okay, some of the contestants were great
    5. c5- lamest photoshoots ever, but i like a lot of the contestants.
    6. c4- slightly better photoshoots than c5, but it had my least favorite contestants.
    moooooo
    orangepie

FORT Regular
    1. Cycle Six
    2. Cycle Two
    3. Cycle Three
    4. Cycle Five
    5. Cycle Four

I've never seen cycle one.

FORT Fogey
    1. C2: It has SUCH good contestants and is just so fun to watch. The photoshoots were great.
    2. C3: The drama is hilarious, while the models are not bad, either. It's great to watch, also.
    3. C6: Chock full of so much potential. So many of these girls were so good.
    4. C1: Ah, what started it all. I love this so much; it just doesn't appeal to me as much as the others.
    5. C4: Tyra looked sickly during this cycle, and even if it can be fun to watch, the contestants were just....no. Brittany shoulda won.
    6. C5: Terrible....terrible...Jayla.. ..ack, yuck, too many bad yellow smoker teeth. And probably my least favorite top 3.

1. Cycle 2- Almost all of the photoshoots were great. Had a great selection of contestant (minus Bethany) had three of my favorite girls (Yoanna, Shandi, and Catie)

2. Cycle 3- After Cycle three the show started to suck. Cycle three had awsome photoshoots and girls were beautiful. We got Ann, Yaya, Amanda out of this. It also has one of the most underrated girls in the shows history (Jennipher) decent winner

3. Cycle 6- The comeback of ANTM. Wasnt the best but better than the last 2. we got Joanie, Sara, and Mollie Sue. Three girls which I truly beleive will excel in the induistry

4. Cycle 1- The pilot cycle. Elyse, the best contestant ever. The only girl I know of to grace the cover of a major magazine without the help of ANTM. Had other great girls like Nicole, Giselle, Adrianne, Shannon. Pretty good photoshoots

5. Cycle 5- This was the start where they started casting girls based on personalities- One of my favorite winners but girls like Bre, Kim, and Coryn ruined it

6. Cycle 4- Hands down worst winner, and worst photoshoots. They started the show by eliminating Brita, and then to top it off Girls like Brita and Christina not making it to the final three and girls like Keenyah, Kahlen, and Naima making ugh, horrible. Tyra should be embarrased

1.Cycle 4 - there were lots of sweet moment here.. not many drama/argue and my favourite made it to the final and I realy dont care who will win..I dont like drama..

2.Cycle 3 - Their photoshoot soooooooo gorgeous~!!!! except.. Kelle

3.Cycle 2 - Same as cycle 3

4.Cycle 5 - bleh.. the whole granola things ruin the show..how immature they are

5.Cycle 1 - dunno... there are no my fav here

Cycle 6 - not watch yet~
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

1. Cycle 6 - Sara! Mollie Sue! Danielle, Joanie, Brooke, Leslie.. I liked every girl in this cycle. Plus, it wasn't too dramatic IMO.

2. Cycle 1 - Elyse! And all the girls were really gorgeous and tall, they looked like models. Even Giselle (the only one I disliked). And the infamous Elyse rant. I really liked seeing Nicole, too bad she was eliminated early.

3. Cycle 2 - I didn't really like many of the girls. My fave was Catie, April and Heather. But I loved the photoshoots, and it was a good cycle. I thought Camille was very entertaining, I must be one of the very few who didn't think she was a bitch.

4. Cycle 4 - I liked Cycle 4's contestants! (I loved everyone, even Noelle, Keenyah and Naima! Except for Brandy, Sarah and Tiffany.. I don't get the Tiffany love). But then there were better cycles, so C4 ranks 4th in my book.

5. Cycle 3 - I liked the photoshoots a lot, the drama was pretty stupid yet entertaining though. I only liked a few of them : Norelle, Cassie, Ann.

6. Cycle 5 - Is the worst cycle IMO. I liked Sarah (LOL), Jayla and Nik. Nicole was okay (I enjoy making avatars of her photos though).. The photoshoots sucked (esp. Fashion Witch, and the one of the famous paintings), except for the Country Couture one.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast