Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Best cycle, worst cycle.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    1. Cycle 6 - The photoshoots were great, the contestants were a little old but very modelesque I think.

2. Cycle 7 - Despite some horrible photoshoots, this cycle has imo the best contestants (young, tall, beautiful). Some photoshoots I really liked. You all say: "That kind of photos can't be in a model's portfolio!" Well ofcourse they can't: it's a television show. They can build a portfolio at her agency.

3. Cycle 1 - Everything was very real. And I like Tyra being there a lot.

4. Cycle 2 - I think this cycle is wayyyy overrated. The contestants were good, the photoshoots were good, but I think it was a little boring to watch.

5. Cycle 5 - Some photoshoots I liked, some I didn't. This cycle was very.. "sweet". A little boring sometimes. I do think this cycle has the best winner (so far).

6. Cycle 4 - Liked the contestants, but everything seemed a little low-budget.

7. Cycle 3 - Don't know.. Just didn't like it.

Okay, cycle 4 is the all time WORST in the shows history. First they left New York. Why would you do that? L.A. is like the fashion gutter. It just has a grip of people that can afford the clothes. And you can still host your show from The Apple Tyra, it's just cheaper in L.A.. Then they get to L.A. and guess what? We are going to pretend to still be in New York on your first photo shoot. You can see the crest fallen looks on the girls when they discover they are staying in L.A.. And i am sorry but I NEVER want to see Nole' in a cop outfit....ruined that fantasy for me.....ugh. Cover girl and Manuel took over. And the girls my god! Noelle, what $@#% were they thinking? Nasty face, dead eyes, really friggin bad hair, long torso=short legs, AND she is short?!?! A big wigs daughter perhaps? And lluvy...sorry but Tyra was just giving a leg to ugly girls so they don't loose hope. And then there is the winner. Oh what can I say about Naima? You know it even makes me feel bad for cover girl. If you notice you don't see that much of her during the "my life" ads. And when you do she is in scrubs a bonnet and goggles. You just know Cover girl was like "we are taking a more active role in picking the winner next time". And where is she now? Who cares!!! She must be a short order cook for truckers by now! Cycle 4...just bad.

Cycles 1-4 are equally my favs. Tyra wasn't so much an "executive producer", but more-so a teacher or coach. She seemed much more genuine and the show seemed much more about fashion and being a good model than it seems to now.

By far, 7 is my least favorite. Most of the challenges and photoshoots were so far from "high fashion" or even commercial, and the fact that we are forced to watch the parade of Tyra-propaganda, makes it seem more like a desperate attempt for Tyra to stay in the Lime light. DOn't get me wrong, I admire her for her talents, but just seems to me the show is more about her than "America's Next Top Model".

The first three cycles were the best
    then it slowly went downhill

i think the last two cycles have gotten back on track from where 4 and 5 reeled off. there was hardly any fashion in cycle 4.

cycle 4 was the worst cycle with the worst girls...1, 3, 6, and 7 are great. i loved some of the girls in cycle 5 (nik, kim, kyle, nicole) but it was really awkward most of the time...and Bre was just a joke....

1. Cycle 3: Had some of my favorite contestants on this cycle including Eva, Toccara, Yaya and Norelle; Had some of the best photoshoots too!!

2. Cycle 1: The first season; Entertaining and original....

3. Cycle 6: Had the best models and extremely entertaining; had some stinkers as photoshoots though

4. Cycle 2: Had some great contestants; Loved Camille and April...

5. Cycle 7: Very clique cycle, best overall model potential, but not very entertaining and some photoshoots just sucked

6. Cycle 4: After Tiffany, I hated this cycle, next to cycle 3 for the best photos though....

7. Cycle 5: The worst season by far, extremely boring, some of the worst photoshoots and to top it all off, Nicole won......NIK NIK NIK

FORT Newbie

Re: Best cycle, worst cycle.

Worst Cycle 6! Im Super Irritated With Jade! She's Like The Ugliest Clown! Know It All Bitch! Ugly Ugly Ugly! And The One With Monique!! Bitch Bitch!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu;1990331;
    cycle 2 was the best. Funniest interactions. Energy crystals, ebony and ivory, anorexia alert! Ding! You have a boyfriend. The mime and candy stealing shandi. Janice humping Tyra. You are the doe and I am the buck. Someone is trying to sabatoge me, someone poisoned me and now my lips are swollen! Four hot Italian men in a hot tub with sex starved, starved in general models. Italy. New York City. Real fashion. April's queench photo. April's dragon lady photo. Yoanna's helmut photo. Lupus drama. April crazy dancing domo origato ms. roboto. Janice humping randomly. Tyra professing her love of fried chicken and ribs. Yoanna's "my body is a temple" with a chimney coming out of it. Too much fun...

This is by far the best season! cycle 2! I agree with you!! i watched all antm cycles 2-8! best contestants! almost all are good looking except for xiomara?! whatever! yoanna shandi mercedes april,best final four! and ok camille! although she is by far the biggest bitch of all time, cant help but laugh at her ridiculous qoutes! (killing yoanna with kindness! what the hell! the drama script which she altered horribly but incredibly entertaining! hahaha) all the fun and drama! the most high fashion!

hands down!! i recommend this to everyone!

yoanna house! the most gorgeous face in planet! but the way she looks now(dina lohan major look a like) quite depressing! overall! most entertaining!!

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Cycle 2 is the most high fashion doesnt mean it's the best and the nicest of all. I agree the top 5 girls has the most potential, but overall the show is not as interesting as cycle 3 and cycle 4, in terms of entertainment, drama, comedy, the girls, etc. The highlight of cycle 2 is probably shandi has sex. That's it. And you call that the best cycle ever?

As for the girls, very diverse, but it is not the most amazing group of girls in the show history.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;2597009;
    Cycle 2 is the most high fashion doesnt mean it's the best and the nicest of all. I agree the top 5 girls has the most potential, but overall the show is not as interesting as cycle 3 and cycle 4, in terms of entertainment, drama, comedy, the girls, etc. The highlight of cycle 2 is probably shandi has sex. That's it. And you call that the best cycle ever?

As for the girls, very diverse, but it is not the most amazing group of girls in the show history.
    whoa! ur angry man! that's my opinion and so are the others... some respect please.. if u find cycle 3 and 4 better then ok! no need to be that agressive!

we just find cycle 2 most entertaining and interesting that's why we chose it.