1. (Best) C1 - They were the trend setters for the rest to come. Best combo of drama and contestants with legit potential. Elyse and Adrianne fav all time reality show contestants. I even loved Ebony and Robyn's crazy behavior.
2. (Most Underrated) C5 - Not a lot of high fashion potential but the cycle produced a number of models who have done a fair amount of commercial work. That said, the cycle wasn't as entertaining as some of the others.
3. C2 - The best girls were mostly too old, but the cycle had the most likeable contestants, by far, even with Camille. I wish there more success stories after the show.
4. C4 - Girls here were too self conscious and too bland, but I love Naima and Kahlen in spite of all the criticism they get.
5. C3 - I never understood the hype about this cycle. My feelings about ANTM began to disintegrate after this cycle. The cycle had a lot of great high fashion elements to it, but not enough high fashion contestants. The drama and personality factor became too important, IMO.
6. (Worst) C6 - This was the only cycle I didn't wait every Wednesday to watch. This cycle was way too predictable. It had the worst top 5 in the show's history and the top 3 was pretty much set early on. Since they had no chance of winning, Mollie Sue, Leslie, and Wendy were basically spinning their wheels until they got eliminated.