Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Best cycle, worst cycle.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Cycle 2 - Loved it so so so so much. It was when I got addicted to ANTM.

Cycle 6 - Haha Jade is just like absolute entertainment. Good photoshoots and good models. I liked almost all of them.

Cycle 3 - Yay. Another good season! Good models, but half/half photoshoots.

Cycle 1 - Cheap budget, but still based on fashion and modeling.

Cycle 4 - Cycle 4 had a superb fashion show, but as a whole it lacked something.

Cycle 5 - Boy. I can't even tell you how awful this season was. Seriously. I can't seem to find anything memorable about it.
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT ,, I Love Naima !! * Joanne Hsu's Avatar
    1.Cycle 4 - I think cycle 4 is the best cycle . I love Naima !! and in this cycle , most of the girls are very beautiful .

2.Cycle 2 - Well , I like Heather because I think she's cute . but....she's also a little too young .

3.Cycle 5 - photoshoots were special , I think .

4.Cycle 1 - In this cycle , I think all the girls are very gorgeous while they were tooking the photoshoots .

5.Cycle 3 - huh.....I don't think I like cycle 3 very much .....Ann , who why not was the winner @@!....

6.Cycle 6 - Have not seen yet ~ ~

I haven't watched Cycle 1 so I did'nt include it on my list...

1. Cycle 6 - Girls with great potential and good photoshoots. A great winner too and overall an enjoyable cycle

2. Cycle 3 - Although this maybe didn't have the girls with most potential, I truly enjoyed watching it, as the girls were fun and there was enough but not too much drama involved.. Also the first cycle I watched so it has a special place in my heart...

3. Cycle 2 - Best photoshoots and great models, just that many of them weren't that memorable to me.

4. Cycle 4 - Short girls and not that much potential.. I still enjoyed watching it as it was nice and mellow and had Brittany in it. I also liked Naima on the show but the post-show pictures let me down.

5. Cycle 5 - Awful models, awful photoshoots, ridiculous drama, worst winner, do I have to continue? The only good thing to come out of this cycle was Nik.

c2 and c6 were hoooot, c5 the worst. HORRIBLE.

But I have a good feeling for c7

Best of the best: Cycle 2 (One Word, Best!!!)
    Best: Cycle 3 (So many pretty girls, good top 3)
    Good: Cycle 1 (Overall good, but I hope Elyse can win it)
    Average: Cycle 6 (Eliminated the potential girls such like Mollie Sue and Leslie, luckliy Danielle win it)
    Okay: Cycle 4 (Naima win it all the way, boring...)
    Ughh: Cycle 5 (worst winner ever and ever!!! Nicole just annoying, Nik is boring)

FOR QUALITY:
    best
    C4
    C2
    C6
    C1
    C5
    C3
    worst

FOR MODELS' PLACES:
    best
    C6
    C2
    C5
    C1
    C3
    C4
    worst

i can't decide until Cycle7 ends.because i think C7 will bring some drama and also is a model compeition.

TKO
    I'm not going to go so far as to rank all the other cycles, I've only been watching since cycle 4 anyway, but I have to say...this cycle sucks so far. The photoshoots have been awful, the contestants are (in general) worse than ever, and there is SO little focus on high fashion....

I guess I'm especially diappointed after watching a couple of episodes of Aust NTM....where the girls look like real models and the shoots look like high fashion....this sucks in comparison....sorry.
    "All I need is my freedom and a gun."

1. Cycle 2: So high fashion, and great models!!! the pictures rock!

2. Cycle 4: Great girls and good pictures!! The final runway is the best ever!!!

3. Cycle 1: Gorgeous Elyse, Giselle, Kesse, Shannon, Adrienne...etc..., fashion photoshoots !!

4. Cycle 5: The girls are great not the better but good models, and they take risks with some photoshoots that at first i don`t like but now i think are amazing!! Great final two!!

5. Cycle 6: I love Jade so much she was so funny, as well Furonda! Girls with great potential like Mollie Sue, Brooke, Leslie, Wendy, Gina, Nnenna, Jade, Joanie !!, but IMO the WORST WINNER EVER!!! so sad the whole competition was ruined with the winner...

6. Cycle 3: I love the pictures, and the girls, and was amazing the travel to Tokyo, other finale ruined with the winner Eva... Eva over AMANDA, ANN, NORELLE, YAYA? that sucks...

No rank for now: Cycle 7: I think it`s going to be a good season, so girls are so high fashion , I`m loving the season by far!!!

FORT Fan
    For some reason I dont like Cycle 7 thusfar..../ a lot of model potential with all the girls..but....no one is a stand out for me right now.