credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    what does IMO stand for
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of ANTM View Post
    what does IMO stand for
    In my opinion.

FORT Newbie
    Season 4- I've watched this one over and over and I still think that Britney or Kahlen should have won. The finale of this season was the best concept yet, I mean seriously- walking on water. That's awesome.

Season 2- One word: Mercedes.

Season 6- Danielle did not deserve the title at all however Joanie rocked all of the photoshoots. Plus I hate to say this... but I love Jade. She is simply must-see TV.

Season 3- Very interesting photoshoots, a bit bland midway through the cycle. Eva was great to watch.

Season 1- A bit umm... low class compared to the other cycles. There wasn't much funding so the photoshoots were a bit unimaginative but the we got Adrianne Curry and Elyse from it.

Season 5- Ugh. Nicole is just so boring. She has the most blank expression on her face at all times. The finale was rushed, there was more "reflecting" and "fear" and the runway show lasted about ... what? 2 minutes??? That's ridiculous. There was no setup to the show and the photos were horrendous near the end. Kyle was eliminated and I felt like throwing my TV out the window.

Best cycle: 2 - This season had the best photoshoots and it gave us some of the best portfolios in ANTM history (Shandi, Yoanna, April, Mercedes BEST TOP 4) The show gave us a balance of the modelling competition as well as giving us an idea of the girls' personalities. My favourite episode of all time is also in this cycle: The acting episode. Camille was hilarious! I could watch it over and over again without getting bored.

2nd best cycle: 6 - Jade was mainly part of why I enjoyed this cycle so much. Everything that came out of her mouth was hilarious. I also like the photoshoots because they were fun (doll, fairytale characters, etc.) However, they did not focus on fashion as much. =/ The girls in this cycle were great too.

3rd best cycle: 3 - I loved the girls on this cycle, especially Eva, Norelle, and Ann (Pink Positive!) It was kind of a combination of cycle 6 and cycle 2. They focused on both fashion and drama. This cycle was hilarious as well.

4th best cycle: 4 - All the girls in this cycle were nice. Even Brandy was nice compared to Jade. Personally, I liked the photoshoots of this cycle, especially the one with Mary the crocodile. I loved the final runway where they had to walk on water. IMO the best runway show. The bad thing was that they didn't really focus on high fashion modelling. AND they didn't do beauty shots until the covergirl shoot.

5th best cycle: 1 - One of my favourite ANTM contestants was on this cycle: Elyse. The bad part was that since it was the first cycle, it was low budget. I didn't like watching Robin either.

worst cycle: 5 - It was the least entertaining cycle and I didn't like the photoshoots either. The only ones I liked were the country couture and the covergirl photoshoots. However, I think the judges picked one of the best winners.
    "When I show up, I show out...and that's a wrap!" - Danielle

FORT Fan
    Cycle 6- Gorgeous girls, excellent photoshoots..not too much drama, but enough, excellent top 3, THE BEST ANTM WINNER YET (GO DANIELLE!!!)...whats not to love about this cycle?

Cycle 1- Gorgeous girls like cycle 6, excellent photoshoots, great top 3..TERRIBLE WINNER

Cycle 3- A LOT of drama (which makes it quite entertaining to watch), pretty girls, excellent top 3..good winner

Cycle 2- I agree, the most high fashion cycle...but for some reason I found this cycle to be boring...however EXCELLENT top 3..and GREAT WINNER

Cycle 5- These girls were chosen for the drama, not their potential...and the granola bar argument??? that ended it for me

Cycle 4- What is there to explain? BORING cycle, TERRIBLE contestants, Tyra gained weight and looked terrible on every episode, Mr.Jay was nasty to the girls...TERRIBLE TOP 3..TERRIBLE WINNER...

Cycle 1 was the best one to date. All of the girls were 5'9' and taller. Nearly all of them had potential. I liked all of the photoshot ideas and this cycle was the most true when it came to modelling.

The worst was Cycle 5, this was the biggest collection of duds. The majority of them were too short and had no potential whatsoever. Jayla, Kim, Lisa, Nik, and Bre, all of them were losers.

Then Nicole was crowned as the winner. In any other cycle, she would of been canned in the mid-round. She has to be the weakest winner in ANTM history. After a year, where is her "modelling career"? It's going nowhere and I wouldn't be surprised to see Ford drop her like a bad habit.

well feel sorry for Lisa because she realy wanna make CYcle 5 rock during the show but it seems cycle 5 not fan favourite..(same to 4) .. somehow the girls missunderstood her pity~
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi View Post
    Cycle 1 was the best one to date. All of the girls were 5'9' and taller. Nearly all of them had potential. I liked all of the photoshot ideas and this cycle was the most true when it came to modelling.

The worst was Cycle 5, this was the biggest collection of duds. The majority of them were too short and had no potential whatsoever. Jayla, Kim, Lisa, Nik, and Bre, all of them were losers.

Then Nicole was crowned as the winner. In any other cycle, she would of been canned in the mid-round. She has to be the weakest winner in ANTM history. After a year, where is her "modelling career"? It's going nowhere and I wouldn't be surprised to see Ford drop her like a bad habit.
    I agree with your thoughts about Cycle 1- Nicole and Giselle, both early eliminations but both had so much potentiel. Robin ugh. she almost ruins it for the whole cycle. Adrianne and Elyse were both great personalities

Cycle 2: I really love the photoshoots in this cycle. It has some of my favorite photos, and I can never decide who I like the most out of the top four. And that Camille cracks me up!! Love the acting episode. They edited this season perfectly!!

Cycle 3: The most entertaining bunch. I started watching ANTM when VH1 did reruns on Cycle 3 before Cycle 4, and I was hooked. The contestants on this season (Eva, Ann, Norelle, well just about everyone) crack me up. Plus, they were really beautiful. I could watch this and season 2 over and over again.

Cycle 4: I didn't like some of the photoshoots, but I loved watching Kahlen, Brittany, and a few others. There are episodes that really leave me in stitches. I think this cycle had the girls with the least potential.

Cycle 1: Yeah... this one's okay. Elyse made this season for me.

Cycle 6: The photoshoot ideas were fun, not high fashion, but fun. I wasn't entertained by anyone. Even Jade just didn't do it for me.

Cycle 5: Though this had my favorite winner (judging by model potential... not personality), this entire cycle was a huge snooze-fest. The best part of this season was Lisa's, "Take a break. Eat a cookie!" Boring.

FORT Regular
    Best: Cycle four. I have to disagree with...basically everyone who has commented on this so far: I think Naima rocks. Granted, her post-show shots are generally less-than-flattering (to say the least.) To me, though, that's not all a model is. They have to be able to speak well, and they have to have a unique presence about them. I think Naima had that, and she really made the cycle for me. Plus, the top four could all take good pictures, and I liked that they went to South Africa. Very cool.

(Cycle three is a close runner-up. Their photoshoots rocked - especially the veraggio spider shoot. I'd also say cycle three had the best top 3.)

Worst Cycle: Definitely cycle five. Nicole? Bland to the max. Her pictures were pretty fierce, but again, it comes down to presence. My mailbox has more presence than Nicole. Not good. Overall, it was a boring cycle, anyway. London? Expected. None of the top five had an outgoing personality. Just...not a good cycle.