I'm a straight guy!
Disaster Contestants Of ANTM
Who do you think were the worst/weakest contestents ever put on the show?
heres my top ten (in know specific order except for number 1
10. Ebony (cycle5) im still confused why she was put out to compete on the show, she doesnt look like a model and her pictures were the worst in both of the weeks she participated in, thank god she left early
9. Ann: i wasnt really going to put Ann on the list because she does have great potential, and its shows post-antm. but her performance on the show was one of the worst in history, and beat out 2 deserving girls (Norelle, Tocarra)
8. Kelle: all her pictures were horrible, although she is model beautiful, she cant take an acceptional photo to save her life. she should stick to painting.
7. Brooke: She had some good photos (krumping, ice princess) nothing else though, she is a very sexy, beautiful women and has loooooads of potential, but she was nothing more then just a hand full of pictures to me. but deffenitly needs some tweeking, and dont even get me started on the crying
6. Kyle: im kind of on the fence with her because shes never had a shining moment but she is very beautiful, but was one of the weakest in her cycle so im gonna give her a no
5. Bre: Why Bre? she doesnt look like a model at all, shes sexy and has a sexy voice that i love hearing. but she cant model one bit, she did kind of pull it together in the end, but then it was waaah waaah waaaaaaaaaah
4. Robin: She has everyhting going against her, age, weight, additude, her lerberalness. even if she did win. how much work is she really going to get? even though shes very pretty and age and weight doesnt mean alot to me. but c'mon tyra keep it real
3. Lluvy: Worst photo in the history of top model *tsktsktsk* nah im playing, she was very freindly and cute, and even though i dont know anything about modeling potential, she needed to use her best physical features to make a photo work.
2. Sarah (cycle5): i loved her, but she did terrible, she did have distraction, and it kind of wasnt her fault (kind of) but she was the weakest link
the number one worst contestant in the histor of antm (imo) is.....
GINA!: i still dont see it, shes pretty, but even after she confronted jade she couldnt pull out an acceptional photo. shes emotionally unstable with everything, she cant talk, think, walk, or n e thing model. shes clueless and so is the rest of the world to why she was put on the show. she seems to sweet to make fun of, and i really didnt want her to be bad (she was one of my preshow favorite) but she didnt show anything great to watch (KARI WAS SO ROBBED)
now let me remind you, alot of these models have great potential but fell short on the show, but i do have faith in most of them
maybe noelle from c4? her photos weren't even that good... she looked really... fug...
Robin: she's unprofessional, she didnt take any good pictures and she's a trouble maker.
Gisele: i'm just get bored of her annoying attitude
Bethenny: she's just not the typical model figure (too sexy..) and D-grade photos
Julie: i dont know why tyra would pick such girl, she's just not modelling materials.
Kristi: Stiff & weird look always come from her photos.
Amanda: i'm just annoying that she claimed she's a legally blind in every single episode.... yes we knew that in episode 1 and we feel sorry about that, but is it necessary to mention again & again in the whole cycle? especially during every challenges? and her personal style during the show is too worst, not a model look!
Keenyah: i still dont know why she could be in final 3 but not brittany... Keenyah just gave me a bitchy & annoying impression especially after the makeover & "naima + african prison" incidents.
Noelle: when you first look at her, you just got one answer which is "She's not a model and not a winner as well", why she could be on the show?
Diane: i'm just feel sorry for her because tyra really "sell" her, we all know that diane cant model since she dont have the right figure and potential....but tyra still put her in the show and destroy her confident, what a shame....
Sarah, C5: Just a joke, no matter Runway or photos just not work for her... i think she's the real disaster for the show.
Kim: she defintely a trouble marker, she always talk behind everyone's back and pretend she's friendly, SICK!! plus she's plain & dull in any ANTM photos.
Bre: its still a mystery she could make it to the final 3 with a poor portfolio. tyra can you tell me why??
Nnenna: she's not only cant improve weeks by weeks but also step backward after the second photo shoots, in my opinion she's just waste other girls' chance.
Danielle: she's the Queen of these girls up to now, she could use a plain expression and same angle portfolio to win this game. Excellent example to illustrate what is Disaster.....
It's been well established that it wasn't Amanda's fault that she kept talking about her blindness, and it really ticks me off when people get on her case about it. The producers ask questions, such as "How did being legally blind effect you in this situation?" and the girls are required to restate the questions in their answers. This is why she was saying "Because I'm legally blind...." in every episode. It's the same with Elyse and her "Because I'm the most intelligent..." soundbites.
I definitely second Noelle. Too short, too chubby, too ugly, not even interesting-looking, and then didn't take good pictures either.
fatima and amis
I'm just going to say one and that is Julie. Why Tyra why put a girl on Americas Next Top MODEL and the girl doesnt want to model.
piece of me~
I for one do not get all the Noelle hate. LOL. I liked her. I didn't think she was too chubby though. I agree she is short. 5'7" right, not 5'8"? Heh. As for being too ugly.. I disagree. She wasn't ugly, yet she wasn't breathtakingly gorgeous. She's very average yet just a tad pretty IMO.
Disaster.. I liked Sarah (C5) but she just failed on ANTM. Sarah (C4) is.. the worst ever. Julie ruined her chances. Bethany sucked. Anna ruined her chances too.
I know that we can say whatever we want about contestants, but I totally agree with explodethisbody on Amanda and her blindness.
heather - jenah - chantal
what about Heather (3 bad photos bad walk and no apperence) or... taht´s it!
Anna, Heather, Kristi, Noelle, and Sarah C5 were all....terrible. Sarah C4 after her makeover looked terrible, too, but that's not her fault.
It's weird about Noelle, because they eliminated her because she had so-called "good" pictures (I think it was just for that week, because Tyra called her Got Milk? photo one of the strongest) but no presence in person....
Julie dissappointed me....she gave a bad name for us Indians! Oh well, at least Jenascia was good and a bit Indian.
my place just re-air the cycle 3, and i just want to point out its not only the producers ask her about the blindness, but also she tell it by herself in every challenges.
I stopped reading this post after you included Ann. The pictures that she took that were considered beautiful by the judges proved she was not a disaster.
Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.