Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

Re: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2505676;
    Cycle 3
    -Kelle, I think that Kelly's photo's were just wrong, I liked her first one but my God her other were hideous. If Kelly knew how to model I think she could have done very well for herself.

-Tocarra, I just thought Tocarra was a pain in the ass, her personality annoyed me and she seemed to be highly overrated. I liked her face but I didn't like her body. I have to give her first two shots credit though.
    Kelle looked the best at casting and I loved her first photo but it seemed like panel was out to get from the start, like they had some weird agenda against her. By the end, she was so broken down and the polar opposite of how she went in.

Tocarra, I never especially loved and I never understood the uniformal adoration for. Her best photos were the Jamaican swimsuit and the Lee Jeans shoots, while the others were average, if not bad. I also remember an instance when she and Yaya slyly made fun of Kelle's whitebread background and that left a nasty taste in my mouth that I never forgot.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fan

I absolutely loved Kelle. All editing. She was gorgeous.

The worst was Noelle by far.
    The height, the face.
    Just no potential what so ever. Her fug came out in the Zodiac shoot especially. If that's your best shot, i would love to make fun of the worst.
    I also never understood why lluvy's pisces picture was so bad!

In a random order;
    10) Nicole(C3)
    09) Melrose(C7)
    08) Aj(C7)
    07) Naima(C4)
    06) Keenyah(C4)
    05) Bethany(C2)
    04) Jayla(C5)
    03) Katie(C1)
    02) Jaeda(C7)
    01)Joanie/Jaslene (I can't decide which but they sink lowest in my case)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cream;2512473;
    In a random order;
    10) Nicole(C3)
    09) Melrose(C7)
    08) Aj(C7)
    07) Naima(C4)
    06) Keenyah(C4)
    05) Bethany(C2)
    04) Jayla(C5)
    03) Katie(C1)
    02) Jaeda(C7)
    01)Joanie/Jaslene (I can't decide which but they sink lowest in my case)
    Wow, your opinions seem to be very, very different then the majority. I'm curious as to why you consider some of these girls disasters. I'm not saying popular opinion is always correct (And really, opinion never can be right or wrong, that's what makes it opinion), but you've listed some girls that have impressed a lot of other fans, which just leads me to wonder what your reasons are.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemusic;2504694;
    Furonda(C6) - I am suprised that nobody mentioned her... Her bald-headed picture was the worst picture ever in Top Model history IMO..
    Even more worse than Eugena's Hair Wars picture?
    Last edited by munk33man; 08-09-2007 at 03:27 AM.

Cycle 1- No one that struck me as a DISASTER. Maybe Tessa for performing badly on set during her shoot. But I still think she might've been able to pull off other photos.
    Cycle 2- Anna. Could you honestly picture her in the Laundry, Queénch, Black and White, Solstice Sunglasses, Female Nude, and the high edge final photo shoot? I can't picture her doing any of those photos. So why waste time with her if she's not likely to make it far.
    Cycle 3- Leah. Did not look like a model, could not model, and could you picture her doing any of the other photos had she made it farther in the competition?
    Cycle 4- Noelle, of the bunch I thought she was the worst, who performed the most badly and had the least potential.
    Cycle 5- Ebony. Just look at her first two photos and her general appearance (not that of a Top Model)
    Cycle 6- I'm stuck between Kathy and Gina. Both had the potential look but took bad photos. Watch Kathy's performance during the bald photoshoot and see how she's totally out of it. Wide eyed, bad poses. But if you look at Gina's performance during the careers photo shoot, the same might be said about her. She did not know how to pose or work with the other model. That same episode she didn't even know how to pose with the fireman helmet, jacket, or boots. Though she did manage to take at least two nice photos: Make over picture and Fairy tale princess picture. Yet one photo didn't count for judging and the other was just a normal pretty picture of her smiling bad compared to the other models'. If Kathy had been given the same chance as Gina she might've done better. I'm gonna go and say Gina was the worst.
    Cycle 7- Jaeda or Brooke? Brooke had the exact the same evil eyes, pouty lips in EVERY single photo she took during that entire show except for the romance novel cover shoot which ironically was the pic that ended her time during the show. Although Jaeda had some really BAD pictures she did manage to pull off a few; wobbly runway photo, makeover photo, freakshow circus photo, and her black and white beauty shot. If she could look and take photos like that all the time she would've made it far in the competition. While Jaeda took four good photos and Brooke had the same look, Jaeda performed horribly on all other shoots and challenges and deserves to be considered a DISASTER more than Brooke.
    Cycle 8- Kathleen. Clueless. Could not model or pose. Could not imagine her doing the other photoshoots or commerical after her elimination. Could you seriosuly say that you thought she was going to win the competition during or before any time of the show? Shame, because she was a sweet girl.

Overall ranking:
    8. Tessa
    7. Jaeda
    6. Ebony
    5. Gina
    4. Anna
    3. Noelle
    2. Leah
    1. Kathy
    Last edited by munk33man; 08-09-2007 at 04:31 AM.

Cycle 1- I would say Robin because her age & attitude, but other than that her pics were kindda good i love her snake pic.
    Cycle 2- I agree with alot of you on Anna & Bethany cause they dont look like models even with makeovers and the rest of their photoshoots wouldnt of turn out nice.
    Cycle 3- I say Magdalena, Kelle, & Leah, i picked these 3 because their was nothing their that struck me as wow they can do highfashion...however kelle is beautiful but not ready for modelling.
    Cycle 4- I say Sarah, Tiffany, & Noelle because they just dont have it at all..i mean if i was a designer not one of them would get booked....i see ppl are saying lluvy i disagree because she has an unsuall look which totaly works for fashion she has the goods but dont know what to do with it.
    Cycle 5- Omg i dont even know where to start..yes i do..Ebony, Kyle, Bre, & Sarah i think they were the weakiest contestants ever, nothing about any of them stricked me as model except for sarah her makeover was beautiful and she just needed to work it out...other than that they are all beautiful but modelling isnt for them p.s. worst cycle and antm history.
    Cycle 6- Kathy, wendy, Gina, Brooke, leslie, & furonda i think these girls had nothing going for them i wouldnt look at them twice if i saw them in the streets or magazines..however gina had a beautiful bone structure that can work for fashion and furonda has the body but not the face.
    Cycle 7- Christian, megg, & monique these three wouldnt fit anywhere in the modelling industry nothing unique or eye grabbing about any of them.
    Cycle 8- Kathyleen, Cassandra, Diana, whitney, Dione, & felicia not one of them look like a model and would never get booked for anything..felicia had really beautiful photos and makeover but she looks more like a video girl

FORT Fan

Okay. Here's my point of view.

Cycle 1: Nicole, for sure, less model more drag queen-blow up doll
    Cycle 2: Bethany, pretty much the same reason as Nicole. Hate the way she carried herself as well
    Cycle 3: Magdalena, looks like a hobbit. I loved kelle, bitch was gorgeous.
    Cycle 4: Noelle all the way, she just looks like she walked out of a low budget B-rapper's clip or something. Also, she couldn't model to safe her child. (And i loved Brandy goddamit. ''Imma need you to know i had some fantasies'')
    Cycle 5: Cycle 5 was a disaster in my opinon. Bre was too ghetto, Cassandra was too pinched in the face, Lisa was 40, Kim had a blowfish head, Kyle was bloody stupid, and you could see that in every photo, Coryn was male.
    Cycle 6: Kathy is just plain ugly, even after taking that okay post-show pic. Do you guys remember her auditions photo, she did not look model-ugly, but PEOPLE-ugly.
    Cycle 7 :A.J, was overrated. Didn't like her at all, kinda like an emo-Jayla. (I saw Eugena on F (european fashion TV) The other day btw (WHOO).
    Cycle 8 : Hated Jael, especially post show, all those ''look-at-me-im-an-alternative-bad-model'' pictures. Didn't care for Brittany either. did. not. get.

C1 : Robin
    C2 : Bethany
    C3 : Magdalena
    C4 : Noelle
    C5 : Cassandra (Luckily, she got herself out...)
    C6 : Wendy
    C7 : Jaeda and Monique
    C8 : Diana
    The worst and least model potential : Jaeda and Monique... Whew, you two can fight for America's Next Top Monster!!!

cycle 1 - robin and tessa
    cycle 2 - catie and jenascia
    cycle 3 - leah and jennipher
    cycle 4 - lluvy and michelle
    cycle 5 - diane and sarah
    cycle 6 - wendy and kari
    cycle 7 - monique and jaeda
    cycle 8 - diana and whitney