Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Re: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by antmNatasha;2497577;
    GINA
    Not pretty, not model-material... She actualy looks a lot like my fourth grade English teacher.

hu... i'll come up with more later. it's 1:30am in here. I'm going to bed =]

OMG, thanks for reminding me! I just realized that Gina looks a lot like a taller, slightly skinnier version of my fourth grade teacher. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA;1949017;
    Who do you think were the worst/weakest contestents ever put on the show?
    As you all may know by now I never saw cycles1-5 so I will start with cycle 6. cycle6: In general this is my favorite of the three cycles with the best girls in general , but even this cycle had some hard core disasters. Jade: worst disaster of the entire cycle . How a woman who is so ugly can be considered as a model is beyond me and then as if to make it worse her personality is more corrosive then battery acid. (Remember how she acted in the rapping scene? ) Then next in line would be Gina. cycle 7: In general not a good cycle As far as I am concerned all of the contestants with the exceptions of AJ,Jaeda,Caridee,Anchal and Melrose were disasters. It is so telling that with the exception of the C7 contestants that I exempted from "disasterhood" that I cannot remember their names. Cycle 7 was the worst of the three cycles I have seen. Cycle8: Better then cycle 7 but not as good as cycle6. cycle 8 disasters: Whitney,Samantha,Kathleen.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Jade made it farther on the show and has had a better MODELING career Sara . Even when Sara was modeling, all she did was a bunch of test shots and a couple of shows. Gina is considered to be a diaster contestant even though she's working now.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

FORT Regular

Gina got a Nokia ad,

But I still think she would probably be one of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron;2497647;
    OMG, thanks for reminding me! I just realized that Gina looks a lot like a taller, slightly skinnier version of my fourth grade teacher. Wow.
    Is that supposed to be a joke?
    Jenah is the true topmodel!

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by antmNatasha;2498570;
    Is that supposed to be a joke?
    Actually, no. I really did have a fourth grade teacher that looks a lot like Gina, only I never realized it until you said that.

FORT Newbie

Kelle(C3) - Her pictures were just BAD !!
    Leah(C3) - No potential to be a model..
    Noelle(C4) - No potential to be a model..
    Brandy(C4) - Horrible pictures, horrible hair, horrible attitude..
    Lluvy(C4) - Her pictures were all bad..
    Ebony(C5) - She is the worst out of 8 cycles in my opinion based on model potential.. Both of her pictures were painful.. As Tyra said, she was in SOLELY because of her personality..
    Bre(C5) - She didn't take one good picture and yet she made it to the top 3??? Tyra was obviously on crack...
    Gina(C6) - She was just bad in every single aspect.
    Wendy(C6) - I loved her story but she is not a model..
    Furonda(C6) - I am suprised that nobody mentioned her... Her bald-headed picture was the worst picture ever in Top Model history IMO..
    Nnenna(C6) - Her doll picture scared me to no end....
    Megg(C7) - Rock n Roll !!! She just couldn't take good pictures..
    Whitney(C8) - As one of the guest judges said, she should be singing in a choir.. She is not a model...

As much as I don't particularly fancy Nnenna, I think her portfolio's actually quite consistent.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

In random order:

1. Jaeda
    2. Noelle
    3. Whitney
    4. Diana
    5. Kelle
    6. Wendi
    7. Kathy
    8. Lluvy
    9. Sarah C.4
    10. Brandy
    11. Leah
    12. Kristi
    13. Xiomara
    14. Anna C.2
    15. Jenascia
    16. Bethany C.2
    17. Magdalena
    18. Jennipher

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Cycle 1
    -Robin, she was very Momsy and she looked a lot older than she was and she was old, she had the most going against her out of any NTM contestant.

Cycle 2
    -Anna, Anna had an average sort of look, she looked very young mum rather than young woman, I think that if Anna participated in the first shoot she wouldn't have gotten far in the compition anyway. Part of me wanted to give her another chance but I loved Jenascia more than anyone that cycle.

-Bethany, I didn't think Bethany's photo's were bad and I found her pretty but she just seemed wrong to be a model, her look worked hugely against her and I don't think she would have gotten any work at all in tghe fashion area but would be good for FHM or Playboy.

-Heather, I actually liked Heather but I thought her photo's were iffy, she looked pretty but caught in the headlights a lot and her performance on the shoots was painful to watch.

Cycle 3
    -Kelle, I think that Kelly's photo's were just wrong, I liked her first one but my God her other were hideous. If Kelly knew how to model I think she could have done very well for herself.

-Tocarra, I just thought Tocarra was a pain in the ass, her personality annoyed me and she seemed to be highly overrated. I liked her face but I didn't like her body. I have to give her first two shots credit though.

Cycle 4
    -Lluvy, this girl could not take a good photo in her life which is unfortunate because she had a great look, I don't think her posing was bad its just her face and I don't think the camera knew how to capture it.

-Tiffany, I have never seen a girl like this in my life, I was always rooting for you. I loved Tiffany in Cycle 4, I'm not saying she had potential but I liked her, she ruined it for herself unfortunately. I think if she didn't give up she could have won, the judges seemed behind her through the whole compitition.

Cycle 5
    -Ebony, I didn't even think she was pretty but her personality was awsome. She had to many teeth in her mouth, no bone-structure and that catchphrase was twisted!!!!!

-Sarah, I thought that Sarah had something, her face looked great in most of her shots but her poses were the opposite, if her walk wasn't so busted I think she would have made it a lot further.

Thats all I can think of for now, I'm tired
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~