The top disasters for me were....

Cycle 1:
    Ebony: Equally as disasterous as Robin.
    Robin: Equally as disasterous as Ebony.

Cycle 2:
    Catie: Waaaahhhhh!
    Heather: Who?

Cycle 3:
    Julie: Didn't want it bad enough? Heck, she didn't even want to be a model!
    Magdalena: The disaster here is that she wanted to be there, but got eliminated before Julie and never really got a chance.

Cycle 4: This whole cycle was a disaster.
    Brandy: Angry.
    Brittany: Obnoxious. (She ranks right up there with my all time least liked).
    Tiffany: Tries out for the show...how many times?....at least twice....gets on....and then basically gives up. I liked her, but...
    Naima: The disaster here is her winning. I think she was Tyra's sentimental fave and bought right into that whole "Mohawk centering her brain" thing.

Cycle 5:
    Cassandra: Creepy....and waaaaahhhh about her haircut to the point of actually quitting.
    Lisa: Fun gal, but too much. The diaper thing was gross.

Cycle 6:
    GINA!: Just waaaahhhhh waaaaaahhhhh waaaahhhhh and then "I know I can do this." "I know I have the confidence." "I know I can do this." and then waaaahhhh waaaahhhh waaaahhhh over and over. It got old fast. THE biggest ANTM disaster of all.

OMG Brandy, cycle 4. Her face was nice until her teeth! And her attitude was stank, and that weave was stank...sigh. I felt for Nigel when he made that exasperated face at her first photoshoot.

FORT Newbie
    Cycle 1
    Giselle (I don't think she's beautiful)

Cycle 2
    Anna (She looks nothing like a model to me)
    Bethany (Same reason than everybody)
    Yoanna (If she would not have been the winner, I would not put her in my disasters but hands down, the worst winner yet)

Cycle 3
    Amanda (Dont like her look, her style, her pictures and she's annoying)
    Jennipher, Kristi, Leah (There's nothing special about her, too ordinary)
    Julie (Doesn't want to be a model, doesnt look like a model)

Cycle 4
    Brandi (Dont like her look, her teeth and look too frustrated)
    Michelle (Sorry for the fans but to me, she is one of the big disaster of ANTM, I don't like anything about her, she doesnt look like a model at all, her pictures were ugly and I dont even know why she get trough the 1st week, doesnt know how to walk)
    Sarah (Shes not beautiful)

Cycle 5
    Coryn (Dont like her eyebrows and her face)
    Sarah (Second disaster of ANTM... the girl doesnt know how to walk and how to take pictures which are the two sides of a model)
    Nicole (Not a winner)

Actually, i really think that Ann was a disaster for the show.
    She may have lots of potential, but i think in this show, we need a girl who has potential and also proves it.
    Maybe some girls are worse than Ann, but they got eliminated earlier.
    Ann just wasted too much chances and time.
    Last edited by voguehan; 07-03-2006 at 06:11 AM.

FORT Fan
    a lot of you guys are pretty HARSH in labeling someone a disaster. Sure, Naima's after-ANTM portfolio is a little depressing, and Nnenna kind started high and went down... but is that DISASTEROUS?

When I think disaster, i think 0% good. nothing positive. shouldn't have been on the show at ALL.

like:

Robin C1
    Magdelena
    Leah
    Kelle
    Jennipher
    Noelle C4
    Brandi C4
    Ebony C5
    Sarah C5
    Gina C6

FORT Fogey
    I thought Brandy's portfolio was great (lol, see my 'Gaps are photogenic!', haha...), but she kinda-sorta got on my nerves with the makeover and photoshoot and all. I hope she gets signed! She's far from a disaster for me.

Quote Originally Posted by docjunkie View Post
    a lot of you guys are pretty HARSH in labeling someone a disaster. Sure, Naima's after-ANTM portfolio is a little depressing, and Nnenna kind started high and went down... but is that DISASTEROUS?

When I think disaster, i think 0% good. nothing positive. shouldn't have been on the show at ALL.

like:

Robin C1
    Magdelena
    Leah
    Kelle
    Jennipher
    Noelle C4
    Brandi C4
    Ebony C5
    Sarah C5
    Gina C6

I think Ann should definitely be on that list as well

NAIMA = the ugliest, strangest contestant from all the seasons and the biggest failure as a model. Belch. Everyone loved her but i didn't like her as a model from the start - D I S A S T E R.

LLUVY (fishy marshmellow!) + JADE (Alien bobble!) - 2nd largest disasters. i cringed at both of their photos each week.

brooke, cassandra, noelle, kathy, robin, bethany, heather

there's more - i can't seem to remember though

I wouldn't call Lluvy a disaster contestant. Sure she took bad pictures but she listened to the advice the judges gave her and she tried. I liked her look, and would have loved to see her work it.

Disaster contestants to me are the ones who don't listen, try or adapt to the situation; Camille, Cassandra, Noelle, Jade, Keenyah (with her eating)

Other like Bre (can't think of anyone else right now) I didn't like, but I don't think she was a disaster because of it, she tried her hardest.

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    I wouldn't call Lluvy a disaster contestant. Sure she took bad pictures but she listened to the advice the judges gave her and she tried. I liked her look, and would have loved to see her work it.
    I agree completely. I think you have to take into account that a lot of the other girls that cycle had much more of a conventional beauty but she didn't. So she had to work harder then the other girls. And she's signed now so obviously it paid off.