Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

Re: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

It seems like they have one every cycle, huh?

Catie C2 - Constantly crying, constantly complaining... she was miserable and it seemed like she tried to make everyone else miserable, too.

Ann C3 - I know many people liked her, but between her clingyness, neediness, the brownie issue, lack of strong photos, awful makeover, emotional issues, etc etc etc... she really was a mess.

Brandy C4 - Bad hair, bad attitude, bad photos... plus the complaining about her makeover just drove me nuts. I have no idea why she was there.

Gina C6 - Low self-esteem, lack of personality, poor social and public relations skills, the freak-out over the roach, poor photos... she lasted WAYYYY longer than I thought she should have.

Monique C7 - Remember the water-on-the-bed incident? How much she hated her makeover? The phone incident? And it may sound mean, but I do really think that her illness was somewhat self-inflicted (whether consciously or subconsciously) just to give herself an "out."

Ebony C9 - She had a bad attitude from the beginning, couldn't pull of a decent picture, and obviously didn't want to be there.

Ebony couldn't pull off a decent picture? What about her bird of paradise and her gargoyle?

Quote Originally Posted by bliggledorf;2803324;
    Ebony couldn't pull off a decent picture? What about her bird of paradise and her gargoyle?
    I'll admit; I had forgotten about the gargoyle. That was pretty good. It was also the only one, however, that she was even in the top half of the call-out order... even the birds of paradise, she was praised for her improvement, but was still called 7th (out of 11).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by antm10wordpress;2802964;
    It seems like they have one every cycle, huh?

Catie C2 - Constantly crying, constantly complaining... she was miserable and it seemed like she tried to make everyone else miserable, too.

Ann C3 - I know many people liked her, but between her clingyness, neediness, the brownie issue, lack of strong photos, awful makeover, emotional issues, etc etc etc... she really was a mess.

Brandy C4 - Bad hair, bad attitude, bad photos... plus the complaining about her makeover just drove me nuts. I have no idea why she was there.

Gina C6 - Low self-esteem, lack of personality, poor social and public relations skills, the freak-out over the roach, poor photos... she lasted WAYYYY longer than I thought she should have.

Monique C7 - Remember the water-on-the-bed incident? How much she hated her makeover? The phone incident? And it may sound mean, but I do really think that her illness was somewhat self-inflicted (whether consciously or subconsciously) just to give herself an "out."

Ebony C9 - She had a bad attitude from the beginning, couldn't pull of a decent picture, and obviously didn't want to be there.
    Catie... whiny, yes, but that doesn't make a disaster, IMO. Just a pain. Her pictures and walk were both pretty good, I recall.

Ann- YES. I loved the girl and she was a vital character that season, but come on, her pictures sucked for the most part. Her walk was great, but it didn't make up for her inability to take a picture.

Brandy- Subjective, I think. I thought her red fro was fierce, but that was about it.

Gina- HELL YES, the definition of ANTM failure.

Monique- Not a disaster, but a wackjob. She would have made top three had she done that shoot, guaranteed.

Ebony- The only thing disastrous about Ebony was her face. Eugh. I'd call her close, but not quite.

I cant believe some of my favorites are on other's lists, but I guess opinions will differ lol

anyways, here's my list:

Cycle 1 - Robin - Are you kidding me? I realize that she was casted to be the "plus size" of the group, but goodness, couldn't they find a better person?

Cycle 2 - Heather - She's way too teeny bopper, and I just didn't think she was a model at all. Nice girl, but really had no model attributes.

Cycle 3 - If I had to choose, I would choose Kelle, but in all honesty, she really looked like a model, and as someone pointed out in a thread before, they don't always choose the girl's best pictures, cause honestly, Kelly really looked like a couture model.

Cycle 4 - Noelle - I got tired of hearing about her baby 24/7.

Cycle 5 - Sarah - Something about her really turned me off.

Cycle 6 - Jade - This girl was a complete nutjob. Elephants are part of the dinosaur family (She probably meant wooly mamoth, mastadon, but whatever), this girl was cuckoo banana's, from her crazy vocabulary, to her whack job poetry, oh man... Leftover Lady, the poem she said at her elimination...wow...just wow...Jade, good tv, but not for me.

Cycle 7 - Monique - I feel for the girl, i really do, after watching Top model exposed and listened to what her mother said "tell them if they mess with a child of god, you're asking for trouble" or whatever...my goodness, her nutcase mother raised her to be a nutcase too.

Cycle 8 - Whitney and Diana - Ok, I said it before, and I said it time after time, but seriously, these girls were getting favoritism from Tyra and the judges since day one, the judges kept saying how much they wanted two plus size girls and blah blah...they we're not judged in comparison to the other girls and had NO business being in the competition at all. They both took awful pictures and made it on there free ride far too long.

Cycle 9 - Mila - I'm all for pink positive, but maybe Mila's just too much...I did see clown in her picture, but it was only funny for a second...get over it and do your job.

Cycle 10 - We shall see...

Some of my picks:

Cycle 3: Ann. Yee gods, her co-dependency was annoying, but the real sin was her consistently awful portfolio. I would have tossed her in the first shoot from how awful that picture was.

Kelle. I never saw a model in this girl. I also never got why she wasn't called a plus size - she looks like it.

Julia. Just for being such a moron during panel.

Cycle 4: Lluvy. So much potential, zero talent.

Cycle 6: Kari. Yee gods, how did she get cast? And how did she survive as long as she did?

Gina. One meltdown after another. Of course her photos were awful with that attitude.

Wendy. Girl could not model. At least she was cut early, but she obviously got in because of her past and not her talent.

Cycle 7: Jaeda. One awful photo after another. Some really good girls went home so she could keep sucking and whining about her hair.

Cycle 8: Whitney. She is just not a model. Tyra obviously wanted another Toccara but Toccara had talent and Whitney has none. Unlike Diana, she never had a single good photo.

Cycle 9: Ebony for giving everybody crap then burning out and leaving. Waste of a spot.

Cycle 10: Kim, for leaving even sooner and for a much stupider reason. Also, she looked like a second-rate Gemma Ward.

Yeah I think Ann, Gina, Brandy and Diana are the contenders.

I don't think it's fair to call Ebony and Kim wastes of space. They decided they didn't want to be there anymore... big deal. At least they didnt suffer through until the end. If they wanted to leave then it was the right decision. Although I do wish Kim had stayed just because she was so perfect.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free