Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

Re: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

Brandy, Kelle, Jennipher, Ebony c5

yoanna a disaster? for me she was the best winner

Kim C5. She looks different now, she lost weight or smthng. But on the show she looked nothing like a model. I feel she was just the token lesbian. And like all the gays Tyra features on her talk show, she had lesbian stereotype features. I also feel that Meagan C7 was kicked out for being too girly of a lesbian. (In addition to her not crying over her mom's death, of course.)
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_MiSer;2631623;
    Yeah, some of these girls put on such an act to get on this show that I'm still surprise Tyra "falls" for the same old sob stories. Ebony called her mom a "crackhead" on national TV and Tyra sees yet another girl she can fix. She obviously learned nothing from the "Tiffany Experiment" that went bust in C4 or the Monique and Anchal "Experiments" that were a disaster in C7. Now, I am wondering how Ebony got through the psyche tests these girls get before they get into the show? I guess if Jaslene could fail the test three times and get on the show and win, they must figure that anybody can now get in and win.
    psyche tests?

Ann, Bre, Jaeda & Eugena!
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

FORT Newbie

1.Robynne, too old, overwieght, hypocritical and close minded. I really think she was a waste of time having on the show

2. Anna, she didn't even do a single photo and she just irked me from the moment l saw her and she was so Southern in her accent

3. Jenascia, fugly and short

4. Jaeda, took like 1 good photo and made it over Brooke, A.J and Anchal, still pissed!

5. Eugena-LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG overstayed her welcome, she had ZERO passion, crap photos and was an icy cow

6. Lluvy as much as l love her, her photos were tragic

7. Cassandra C5, she was the biggest cow of them all, by far my most hated contestant ever on this show, complete waste of time and effort

8. Sarah C4, worst walk ever and l thought she was far too butch

9. Jael- girl couldn't speak, nice photos though

10. Kathleen, nice girl but she is a moron

Kelle, Michelle (cycle 4? the bisexual wrestler), brandy (don't tear up my ass for this post) Ann, Noelle, Tiffany (although i loved you!), Julia, Christian, jaslene, Brooke (the amazon), gina, Wendi, leslie..

Disasterously great contestants: Jade, Furonda, Jade, Brandy, Tiffany, Bianca, Jade...Adrienne, Robin, Jade...

ahahhahaha jade should be on every freaking season.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

c9:
    bianca, saleisha (disaster both in personality and modelling wise)
    ambriel (disaster in performance wise)

I would say Kelle of Cycle 3. I have grown to like the girl after watching many marathons of Cycle 3, but the girl couldn't take a good picture. In person she was a better model. A good thing is that she won a challenge (it was tough to win a challenge that cycle with Yaya there ). Still, as much as I like her, she really was a bad model picture-wise.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Jaslene and Suckleisha
    All Hail Omarosa