Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

Re: Disaster Contestants Of ANTM

i think the worst contestant ever for me is jaeda c7... don't recover in the hair situation, don't have any passion, don't take any nice (at least) photo... i don't know how they prefer jaeda than megan, megg, aj, brooke, anchal...

sarah C5, sarah C4, gina C6, heather C2, julie C3, magdalena C3, xiomara C2, whitney C8...

i like kelle, she took terrible photos but she has potential..
    Last edited by guii; 10-09-2007 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2605880;
    i think the worst contestant ever for me is jaeda c7... don't recover in the hair situation, don't have any passion, don't take any nice (at least) photo... i don't know how they prefer jaeda than megan, megg, aj, brooke, anchal...

sarah C5, sarah C4, gina C6, heather C2, julie C3, magdalena C3, xiomara C2, whitney C8...

i like kelle, she took terrible photos but she has potential..
    yes i definitely agree with you that jaeda is so-called disaster of the entire history of ANTM! still dont get it why she could make it into top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by envy;2605940;
    yes i definitely agree with you that jaeda is so-called disaster of the entire history of ANTM! still dont get it why she could make it into top 6.
    well she and eugena made it based on looks alone. i loved jaeda's look but man her portfolio is terrible. the only good picture she had was the scary black and white one.

FORT Fogey

Jaeda is one of the only contestants I would ever refer to as a "disaster". Being in the bottom two THREE times in the first five episodes? When AJ was cut, Jaeda had been on the dead bottom more often than she hadn't. Her best portfolio pictures were decent at best. I mean, her male model partner didn't like black girls, but the judges sure did. I don't believe that the winner is picked because of race or anything, but Jaeda wouldn't have had a snowball's chance in hell of making it as far as she did if she were white. As I've said before, Tyra feels a responsibility to represent all races as beautiful, and if all the girls who made it overseas were white, that would inadvertently send a message that you need to be white to succeed in fashion. I feel the same is true for Eugena, but she wasn't a total disaster--she redeemed herself somewhat by the end.

Kelle also was a disaster. Potential makes a modelesque girl, but it doesn't make a good model. Kelly was a crappy model. When Tyra told Lluvy her Pisces Photo was the worst in ANTM history, she clearly wasn't remembering Kelle's Lee Jeans photo.

I'd love to call Ebony a disaster based solely on the fact I don't like how she looks, but she hasn't been performing so horribly that I'd slap her with that.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar

i think of all the girl's picked to be on the show, the only girl who was a true disaster in every sense of the word was Bethany, cycle 2. She didn't look like a model, she didn't photograph like a model and her attitude was just vile.

I think Whitney (cycle 8) was a total disaster. She only stayed because Tyra thought it would look bad to cut 2 plus size girls in a row. She was just so blah and flabby looking to me.

Jaeda, Magdalena, and Bethany... Trio frankenstein of ANTM. Bad picture, bad face expression.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cameraLOVER;2606167;
    Jaeda, Magdalena, and Bethany... Trio frankenstein of ANTM. Bad picture, bad face expression.
    in magdalena's defense she wasn't able to prove herself past the first picture.
    i personally felt like she was gorgeous.
    jaeda was very pretty, but her makeover screwed her over.
    her bone structure was insanely awesome.

FORT Fanatic

I just sense Binx being the worst contestant on ANTM.

Mark my words...

i love jaeda- shes a looker.... but she didnt catch a break on the show.