Page 95 of 282 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

^ Amanda didnt get weaves, in the makeover shot she has straigth hair. Nicole uses weaves sometimes.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2183915;
    ^ Amanda didnt get weaves, in the makeover shot she has straigth hair. Nicole uses weaves sometimes.
    Amanda C3? She got extensions down her back, it was shoulder length before.

Also, even though girls always wear the same thing in confessionals, there hair is always different. So, I think that confessionals are shot at different times but they wear the same shirt becasue they were asked to wear something plain and that's all they own that doesn't have logos and stuff?
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2183918;
    Also, even though girls always wear the same thing in confessionals, there hair is always different. So, I think that confessionals are shot at different times but they wear the same shirt because they were asked to wear something plain and that's all they own that doesn't have logos and stuff?
    That is a really good theory. I've raised that issue so many times and no ones really come up with a plausible reason.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air;2184673;
    That is a really good theory. I've raised that issue so many times and no ones really come up with a plausible reason.
    Thank you

I noticed in ep 3 Eugena had a confessional in a brown shirt instead of the red shirt she always wore.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Boss of the Universe
    I'm not sure where to put this but I think the cycle 6 top model house was used in an american express card commercial and I think Ellen DeGeneres is in it. I'm pretty sure it was the top model house it looked like it and Ellen, if it was her, was sitting cross legged and meditating

Quote Originally Posted by Viviene;2185067;
    I'm not sure where to put this but I think the cycle 6 top model house was used in an american express card commercial and I think Ellen DeGeneres is in it. I'm pretty sure it was the top model house it looked like it and Ellen, if it was her, was sitting cross legged and meditating
    yeah, i noticed that too. but i couldnt really recognize it without the GIANT tyra picture hovering over her.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    In every finale, the camera is on the side of the winner. I don't really know how I can explain this though.
    The winner is always more close to the camera than the runner-up is .

FORT Regular
    This thing about the confessional is really weird.
    I think they edited the episode and they say to the models to "say something funny", or "say what you were thinking back then"

And since they are wearing the same clothes, how do we know that they don't do "creative editing"? Things can be taken way out of context since we don't know when they were said.

Re: camera one winner's side. Wasn't the camera on Mercedes' side?

i don't know if this happen to all cycles but in cycle 3,6,7 the tv or whatever where they show the pictures is on the opposite side of the room when they go to a different country.