Page 93 of 282 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    I guess anyone can say anyones a bitch (does that make sense?)
    I can see why people would say all of the above^^ are bitches.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Oh wait, I think it might have been I who could have said everyone bitched. Oh well, but I still don't believe AJ and especially CariDee are real bitchy bitches.

I cant stand AJ
    Yeah...I did

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2177431;
    When were AJ and CariDee percieved as bitches by ANTM fans?

Sure, they said AJ was annoying and whiney, but never a bitch. Maybe high maintenance for CariDee, but never a bitch.
    Yes some ANTM fans consider AJ and CariDee to be bitches. Not just of this forum but on other ANTM forums. Some people considered AJ to be bitch because of the way she thought she didn't have to do certain things because she was too "cool" to do it. Plus the whole dark and edgy thing turn some people off. As for CariDee, the high maintenance thing and the ripping of Melrose's dress many fans consider her to be a bitch.

Not all the girls that I posted as bitches, I didn't say they were but I say that some ATNM fans did. I didn't consider Keenyah and Bre to be bitches, but other people do.

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2180008;
    Yes some ANTM fans consider AJ and CariDee to be bitches. Not just of this forum but on other ANTM forums. Some people considered AJ to be bitch because of the way she thought she didn't have to do certain things because she was too "cool" to do it. Plus the whole dark and edgy thing turn some people off. As for CariDee, the high maintenance thing and the ripping of Melrose's dress many fans consider her to be a bitch.

Not all the girls that I posted as bitches, I didn't say they were but I say that some ATNM fans did. I didn't consider Keenyah and Bre to be bitches, but other people do.
    Some people thought that CariDee was a bitch when she was pretending to throw like popcorn or something at Melrose during the Seventeen shoot in a video on the cw site. But I thought it was kinda cute and funny, and I didn't think it was bitchy, I love CariDee and her personality.

FORT Fogey
    Maybe you can add Nnenna for Cycle 6, at least I would support this idea.

Cari...I think maybe some people regarded her as a b**ch because she kissed the male model without any regrets? And that she said bad things about Melrose after Melrose treated her as a friend in the previous episode?

AJ? I think people just regarded her annoying, and "annoying" alone is not b**chy.

Ho, can we be assured that the 1st girl appearing in the opening credit is going to be runner up? Happened to Joanie and Melrose so far...
    All Hail Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2180169;
    Cari...I think maybe some people regarded her as a b**ch because she kissed the male model without any regrets?
    CariDee's 'boyfriend' wasnt actually her boyfriend at the time though. She said so herself.
    Yeah...I did

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2180169;
    ome people regarded her as a b**ch because she kissed the male model without any regrets? And that she said bad things about Melrose after Melrose treated her as a friend in the previous episode?
    Going by her having on different clothing (that was rather messy like it was just thrown on) after they showed her shoving the guy out her room, "kissing" wasn't all they did. And by definition doing that doesn't really make you a b*tch as much as it makes you something else.

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad;1955170;
    Adrianne has made the most money of all the winners/contestants, averaging a quarter of a million per season of VH1 shows (surreal life, my fair brady 1,2) and made an estimated 1 million or more for her Playboy Cover. Also, the only married winner! The only one to speak out, and continues to about ANTM. one of the only winners to not appear on Tyras show. Gosh, there is too much with this girl! She declined to do the "where are they now special" because Tyra and upn refused to publicly apologize to her for not giving her a revlon contract.

Yoanna was the only winner who came from a wealthy background.

Shandi still works at Walgreens

Eva is the shortest winner.

Elyse is still with that ugly guy from the shins
    I always wondered why Tyra and Adrianne didnt get along. I had no idea that they didnt giver her the Revlon contract. Why?
    Shandi still works at Walgreen! Thats insane