Page 9 of 282 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    Are these really "facts" or just made-up? Because Ken Mok said Jayla stole the granola bars.

And the rest of it just sound really far-fetched to me.
    Agreed, some of them just sound like just flat out fiction or assumptions. I know it's a small world and all, but still.
    Last edited by Wiest; 05-21-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshouldawin View Post
    Maybe those shoes were on sale.
    That shoot was for Payless Shoes, so I'm assuming they are all just wearing the same shoes because Payless wanted to feature them.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I think I have some more:

1) April is the only contestant to not win and have a job with ANTM post-show. (Talk Model)

2) Adrianne and Lisa have been the most vocal about their discord with ANTM/Tyra, as well as revealing some interesting facts about the show, but only Adrianne has apologized.

3) Both Mercedes (lupus) and Amanda (retinitis pigmentosa) suffer from diseases.

4) Brita's family spoke only Latvian at home.

5) Amanda says her baby was conceived on 9/11. (I think I remember that...)

6) Currently, only one contestant works overseas- Elyse. Adrianne did live in South Africa for a while and Michelle is saving to go to Europe.

7) Ironically, Nicole Linkletter worked at Victoria's Secret before the show.

8) Sara (Cycle 2) is half-Persian and her father still doesn't talk to her since she went on the show.

9) The shortest winner was Eva at 5'6.5". Tallest are Yoanna & Danielle at 5'11".

10) Sarah Dankleman (Cycle 4) posed for Maxim before she was on ANTM.

11) As of this date, Kahlen is the only top three contestant to not work after the show (excluding Cycle 6 since it just aired).

12) Both Leslie and Jayla are from Arizona.

13) Mollie Sue got married during the airing of Cycle 6.

*Please feel free to correct any errors I made!*

If you would like to know how I get this information, please privatly speak to me. This is all real information.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    how did you know Nicole and Kari are cousins??? that is so funny if they are because people kept calling Kari the blonde Nicole haha.

also yea bologna just rhymes with Joanie so that is why on her myspace she has it there lol

So Kahlen quit modeling? =o

Wierd actually, before the show started me and my brother were looking through Pre-Show photos and I was looking at Kari and he's like "She looks like Nicole!". haha.

cow
    Kyle has a twin sister? are they identical? whats her name? NEED MORE INFO! (sorry, but i just love kyle...)

btw, does anyone know which topmodel contestant has the most fake myspace accounts? im interested to know.. nicole seems to have a few..
    Last edited by cow; 05-21-2006 at 08:45 PM.
    moooooo
    orangepie

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post

btw, does anyone know which topmodel contestant has the most fake myspace accounts? im interested to know.. nicole seems to have a few..

out of the winners;

Adrianne (had some fakes but they all got deleted when she made her real one)
    Yoanna - 3
    Eva - 15
    Naima - 8 (but one of them is her real one)
    Nicole - 8
    Danielle - too many pages of other Danielle Evans to go through to find her fakers haha

Quote Originally Posted by mike1310 View Post
    elyse(C1) and sara(C6) are the most slimmest of all girls
    nope. elyse and kahlen both weigh in at 114 lbs. i don't kno sara's weight but if she's not 114 or below she doesn't fit into that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh View Post
    11) As of this date, Kahlen is the only top three contestant to not work after the show (excluding Cycle 6 since it just aired).
    According to Wikipedia, "Since the end of America's Next Top Model, Kahlen has continued to model. She has modeled for magazines such as ElleGirl, US Weekly, and Vice Magazine, as well as Shumaq clothing. Kahlen appeared in runway shows for ElleGirl, Wal-Mart, and Alice and Olivia, and shot an ad for the FORD Fusion with former top model competitiors. Her TV credits involve multiple appearances on The Tyra Banks Show, serving as both a model and support system for another rape victim."