Page 53 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 2811

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

  1. #521
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6
    Every person to be called out first after the first photoshoot has been African-American.

    Cycle 1: Ebony
    Cycle 2: (I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure it was Camille or Mercedes)
    Cycle 3: YaYa
    Cycle 4: Tiffany
    Cycle 5: Nik
    Cycle 6: Nnenna

  2. #522
    AJ the best! Bibito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Welcome to Japan
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingpigeon View Post
    Every person to be called out first after the first photoshoot has been African-American.

    Cycle 1: Ebony
    Cycle 2: (I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure it was Camille or Mercedes)
    Cycle 3: YaYa
    Cycle 4: Tiffany
    Cycle 5: Nik
    Cycle 6: Nnenna
    you mean the judging scene? If it's that what you mean.. Naima was the 1st one tyra called out for judging.. not Tiffany
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

  3. #523
    x martinique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that none of the winners had boyfriends during the time of airing.

    Also, in the Top Model franchise, only 5 of the shows have been hosted by actual supermodels:
    ANTM: Tyra (no duh)
    CNTM: Tricia Helfer
    GNTM: Heidi Klum
    HNTM (Holland's Next Top Model): Yfke Sturm
    SNTM (Scandanavia's Next Top Model): Mini Anden

    I dunno about Thailand, which was hosted by Sonia Couling.


    Sonia Couling had ever been the one of 10 sexiest women in the world by FHM magazine in England.

  4. #524
    I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The BXE
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibito View Post
    you mean the judging scene? If it's that what you mean.. Naima was the 1st one tyra called out for judging.. not Tiffany

    No. Naima was second and Tiffany was first

  5. #525
    AJ the best! Bibito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Welcome to Japan
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    No. Naima was second and Tiffany was first
    you're sure?

    I've re-watch the 1st photoshoot judging and it seems naima was the 1st one tyra called and Tiffany was called after lluvy.. doh maybe Im the one who confused here correct me please
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

  6. #526
    I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The BXE
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibito View Post
    you're sure?

    I've re-watch the 1st photoshoot judging and it seems naima was the 1st one tyra called and Tiffany was called after lluvy.. doh maybe Im the one who confused here correct me please
    The order was:
    Tiffany
    Naima
    Rebecca
    Kahlen
    Christina
    Michelle
    Noelle
    Sarah
    Tatiana
    Brittany
    Lluvy
    Keenyah
    Brandy

  7. #527
    FORT Fogey hot_chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    The order was:
    Tiffany
    Naima
    Rebecca
    Kahlen
    Christina
    Michelle
    Noelle
    Sarah
    Tatiana
    Brittany
    Lluvy
    Keenyah
    Brandy
    Therefore, in the first judging, Christina and Michelle were called in the places they would eventually come in. (They were called 5th and 6th, and came in 5th and 6th, respectively.)

  8. #528
    AJ the best! Bibito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Welcome to Japan
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    The order was:
    Tiffany
    Naima
    Rebecca
    Kahlen
    Christina
    Michelle
    Noelle
    Sarah
    Tatiana
    Brittany
    Lluvy
    Keenyah
    Brandy
    oh thanks ..

    oh now I know what is this all about SILLY ME

    I tought you were talking about the evaluation scene~
    Last edited by Bibito; 08-04-2006 at 03:11 PM.
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

  9. #529
    avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,821
    Tyra said on her show that at first glance, she, J, and Jay were convinced Lluvy was the winner.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

  10. #530
    con limon y sal izzabazzizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    mexico/az
    Posts
    236
    The girl with the dramatic makeover (chop all hair off and dye a different color) or that cries about her makeover hasn't won yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.