Page 48 of 282 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I think the show was supposed to be called "America's Supermodel" because in her audition tape, Shannon said "I want to be America's Supermodel" instead of ANTM. Also, when they were showing footage of the audition hall in the C1 dvd featurette, I saw a bunch of signs that said "America's Supermodel." Or something like that.

If Kathy got a makeover so no one would know she was cut first...Did Ashley get one too?
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

cow
    i would'nt be surprised if she did. tyra and the antm people are always so careful not to have spoilers.

but, wait, doesn't that mean kathy kinda lied on her fort interview? she was like she wish she had a makeover and stuff
    moooooo
    orangepie

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    but, wait, doesn't that mean kathy kinda lied on her fort interview? she was like she wish she had a makeover and stuff
    Well, IIRC I think she only said that she wished she had gotten a haircut.

Tyra had to bring the jeans from her own closet for some of the girls pre-show pics because they couldn't afford a stylist on c1.

^are you sure?
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

I think Elyse have said that Tyra chose the clothes for the girls to wear for the pre-show pics from the clothes the girls had brought. So that the girls wore their own clothes but the outfit was picked out by Tyra. I am not sure though and I don't remember where I found it.

The girls always wear their own clothes for the pre-show pics. And then they oftentimes wear them again later on, like around the house and at eliminations.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by explodethisbody View Post
    The girls always wear their own clothes for the pre-show pics. And then they oftentimes wear them again later on, like around the house and at eliminations.
    Good observation. In the pre-show pictures for cycle five Jayla is wearing a small blue shirt that says Italy and Ciao Bella on it and I remember seeing it in nearly every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    Good observation. In the pre-show pictures for cycle five Jayla is wearing a small blue shirt that says Italy and Ciao Bella on it and I remember seeing it in nearly every episode.

Also Kari wore the brown sequined top for the pre-show shoot as well as for a couple of eliminations.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    The girls almost always wear the same thing in confessional.

Jayla-Powder blue T-Shirt
    Nicole-Blue Tank
    Nik-Orange T-Shirt w/palm trees, etc.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina