Page 44 of 282 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    i think nigel rooted for nik and ms.jay rooted for nicole. if you look when they were pointed to the photos of the girl they wanted to win, twiggy and j pointed to the same photograph while nigel pointed too a different one. and we all know that twiggy was crazy about nicole so j deffinitly voted for her

FORT Fogey
    ^Maybe you're right. But I dunno. Nigel really liked Nicole.

I have another, which may just be opinion, but oh well. In some of the cycles, the clear frontrunner from the first/second episode is the runner up. Mercedes (she won the walking challenge, her photo was deemed the best), Yaya, and Nik. Kinda sorta Yaya, too.

In cycle 2when they were talking about Milan in the resturant Tyra was talking about all these other fashion capitals and the first oe she said was Tokyo and then they went to Tokyo for the next cycle. Mabye she gave away the foregin destination for cycle 7. When they were showing the little heads things Mercedes and Yoanna were last. It was when they were coming off the airplane from Milan.
    Last edited by cornchip; 07-05-2006 at 02:10 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I do remember in one instance last season the girls thought they were going to visit a certain country in a mistranslation of a TyraMail and that so turns out to be the international destination for the next cycle according to witnesses.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    I do remember in one instance last season the girls thought they were going to visit a certain country in a mistranslation of a TyraMail and that so turns out to be the international destination for the next cycle according to witnesses.
    Elaborate please?

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I think it's funny that almost everyone in the first promo looks better than in the one that ran.

Also, in the recap show Tyra said Nicole was from SD. She's actually from ND.

Joanie and Kahlen (Both runners-up) were called 2nd-to last at the 2nd elimination.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post

Joanie and Kahlen (Both runners-up) were called 2nd-to last at the 2nd elimination.
    Nice catch! I'm gonna try to think of one of those, too.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Brittany is one of the only girls to have a cleft chin.

Before c5 started, there was a promo video on the UPN video called Bling It On (A few clips of the girls introducing themselves) it has been replaced by a 30 sec preview of the finale, and has dissapeared ever since.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Adrianne has made the most money of all the winners/contestants, averaging a quarter of a million per season of VH1 shows (surreal life, my fair brady 1,2) and made an estimated 1 million or more for her Playboy Cover. Also, the only married winner! The only one to speak out, and continues to about ANTM. one of the only winners to not appear on Tyras show. Gosh, there is too much with this girl! She declined to do the "where are they now special" because Tyra and upn refused to publicly apologize to her for not giving her a revlon contract.

Yoanna was the only winner who came from a wealthy background.

Shandi still works at Walgreens

Eva is the shortest winner.

Elyse is still with that ugly guy from the shins

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad View Post

Shandi still works at Walgreens
    I thought Shandi was a dj in NYC?