Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by
    23. the most common name found in the first 6 cycles is : Sara(h). There were 4: (C2, C4, C5, C6).
    And 3 of 4 sara get short hair for her makeover and poor on runway.

Quote Originally Posted by JoCi View Post

18. April (C2) and Gina (C6) are the only 2 girls with an Asian ethnicity, and since April is bi-racial, only Gina is a pureblooded Asian.
    what about Julie (C3) she's Indian right?? Indian is also Asian too.......
    India is part of South Asia!!!

22. Eva (C3) is the only winner that appeared twice as a guest in the later cycles (C4 & C5).
    wasnt Naima also appeared twice on C5 (before the final three was shooting the ad & the runway) and C6 (the coverGirl make up thingy)???
    Last edited by nAbsQ_1812; 05-20-2006 at 08:56 PM.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    23. ann, jade and bre all are one-syllable names and have all been in the bottom two 4 times. i guess tyra gets tired of saying really long names

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylaaaa View Post
    9. Ann, Bre and Jade are the most collective appearances in bottom 2, 5 times!!!
    Didn't Ann and Bre only have 4 times in the bottom 2? I'm pretty sure Jade is the only one with 5 times in the bottom 2
    missing Sara

FORT Newbie
    oh..... U mean the go-see thing?
    What a pity!

Let me add some:

17. Sara (C6) is the tallest girl (6'1") ever in the history of ANTM

18. April (C2) and Gina (C6) are the only 2 girls with an Asian ethnicity, and since April is bi-racial, only Gina is a pureblooded Asian.

19. Only 4 contestants admited on the show that they have a child: Anna (C2), Amenda (C3), Noelle (C4), Tiffany (C4), and all of their babies are boys~

20. Nnenna (C6) is the only girl that turned bald in the makeover.

21. Jayla (C4) is the only girl who received a second makeover.

22. Eva (C3) is the only winner that appeared twice as a guest in the later cycles (C4 & C5)

23. the most common name found in the first 6 cycles is : Sara(h). There were 4: (C2, C4, C5, C6). The next is Nicole, there were 3 (C1, C3, C5). Only two more names are shared by more than one contestant: Katie / Catie (C1, C2) & Ebony (C1, C5).
    Your wrong about the April and Gina thing. Jenascia and Julie were both Asian. Jenascia was half Philopenos and Julie was East Indian. Both are on the Asian continent. It really offends me when people say that the only "Asian" people are people from Far East Asia.

Umm....Joanie is the only one who hasn't been called for the bottom two and it also the one with the most first call-outs...

Wikipedia rocks:

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Next_Top_Model

23. The only girl who was first eliminated to have been signed to a major modeling angecy is Brita, who is signed to Ford.

FORT Regular
    In season 3, when the girls were trying to enter into Japan for the rest of the competition, they were detained and sequestered for 3 days by Customs & Immigrations because they were confused and didn't know what to answer when they were asked why they were entering into the country, as in is this a vacation or business trip. ?

When I say confused, it was because they wern't going to Japan for vacation and neither for business since they were going under: Reality TV Show and when their answers were sketchy they were deemed as trying to enter into the country as prostitutes, therefore detained and sequestered.

PS this was taken from E! Behind the scenes of Top Model.

They also didn't have proper clearance for the wardrobe luggage to enter Japan, as I recall. I think Ann once mentioned something about how the stylists were forced to make do without it.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    Didn't Ann and Bre only have 4 times in the bottom 2? I'm pretty sure Jade is the only one with 5 times in the bottom 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    23. ann, jade and bre all are one-syllable names and have all been in the bottom two 4 times. i guess tyra gets tired of saying really long names
    No, Ann and Bre are 5 times.
    Ann (with Leah, Kelle, Toccara, Norelle, Eva)
    Bre (with Diane, Kyle, Kim, Jayla, Nicole)
    Jade (with Wendy, Mollie, Brooke, Furonda, Danielle)
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9