Page 279 of 282 FirstFirst ... 179229269270271272273274275276277278279280281282 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2811

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

There has been Five Black Second Runner-up's:

Cycle Four: Keenyah Hill
    Cycle Five: Bre Scullark
    Cycle Six: Jade Cole
    Cycle Seven: Eugena Washington
    Cycle Ten: Fatima Siad

The Fourth Spot usually goes to the most improved:

Cycle Three: Ann Markley
    Cycle Six: Sara Albert
    Cycle Seven: Amanda Babin
    Cycle Eight: Dionne Walters
    Cycle Nine: Bianca Golden
    Cycle Ten: Dominique Reighard
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;3016997;
    I mean... Technically, Cassandra, Magdalena, and Kimberly (10) were never in the bottom two--Cassandra and Kimberly quit before they ever got the chance, whereas Magdalena was eliminated sans panel. Joanie, Jaslene, and Anya were the only contestants who were never eliminated, but never in the bottom two.

and if you really want to get technial Anya & Joanie were techinally eliminated in the last espiode, so Jaslene is really the only contestanted never elimanted to be in the bottom 2
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Lol, she never improved.
    Kahlen: " 'Looks to the left'.. woah!"

^ She kinda did. Her post show work is good.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3017008;

At least 3 arguably 4 of these were kept round to satisfy demographics aswell. God that irks me. Keenyah, Bre and Eugena had no place in the final 3!

^ About time someone else says that! I kinda liked Eugena but she shouldn't have been kept over contestants like AJ or Anchal!
    There are not enough words to describe how much I detest Bre! Keenyah was like whatev.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;3017189;
    At least 3 arguably 4 of these were kept round to satisfy demographics aswell. God that irks me. Keenyah, Bre and Eugena had no place in the final 3!
    Keenyah really slid downhill in the second half of the competition, but there could be an argument made that her past performance was strong enough to justify her staying over Michelle (but only barely.) Her out of control weight gain should have done her in. I can also see why she stayed over Christina (even though she, again, should have been gone the episode beforehand,) but there is no reason that she made it past Brittany besides demographics.

I think the final three for cycle 5 should have been Nicole, Nik, and Lisa, but when she was unexpectedly cut, any of the other three girls really could have fit the final three. Jayla started strong but fizzled out, and Kim had an inconsistent performance, justifying both of their eliminations. Bre did well, but not really amazingly, so she could have been sent home at any point as well. I really don't think she was kept around for demographics--I think the fact that she was stirring the pot was mostly responsible for keeping her in.

Eugena had no place in the top six, but once she got there, she earned her place in the final three. There was never a point once she got to Spain where she would have deserved to have been eliminated, even though her pictures up until then were pretty heinous.

Also, as I'm thinking about it, a lot of times, the girl who gets third place is either clearly not the winner or clearly should be the winner in a perfect world. Elyse, Shandi, Amanda, and Jenah were all great models and had editorial features that made them more (ugh, I hate this term) "High fashion" and therefore, the obvious choice for people at FoRT. Keenyah, Bre, Jade, and Eugena either satisfied demographics or brought some serious mama drama. Fatima and Renee kind of fit both.

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3017008;

Cycle Six: Sara Albert
    Cycle Seven: Amanda Babin
    Cycle Eight: Dionne Walters
    Cycle Nine: Bianca Golden
    Cycle Ten: Dominique Reighard

Ok Ann was horrible from day one, Sara was good first photoshoot rest of the time she was pretty blah, Amanda was sort of in the middle, Dionne was a mess, Bianca was a mess and Dominique is the ultiamte mess.

Third place is where you either have someone really great Amanda or someone who's great one week and horrible next [ Jade,Fatima, Eugena] I mean look at fatima three first call outs, but FOUR bottom two's i mean thats ultimate up and down right there, And Keenyah had maybe two good pictures, She should have been sent home and Tatiana should have tooken her place in South Africa
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1287;3017469;
    Ok Ann was horrible from day one, Sara was good first photoshoot rest of the time she was pretty blah, Amanda was sort of in the middle, Dionne was a mess, Bianca was a mess and Dominique is the ultiamte mess.

Third place is where you either have someone really great Amanda or someone who's great one week and horrible next [ Jade,Fatima, Eugena] I mean look at fatima three first call outs, but FOUR bottom two's i mean thats ultimate up and down right there, And Keenyah had maybe two good pictures, She should have been sent home and Tatiana should have tooken her place in South Africa
    I don't really like any of them. I really dislike the most improved. And I agree with you on the flip-flopping third placers. Although I think Eugena didn't have one good shot...well I'll give her the sexy scary one but just barely!

i know this kinda useless, but

a lot of supermodels (old) in George Michael's Freedom video clip .

and..another one .. i saw heather (not so sure if it's really her) write on Lauren's wall on facebook ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"