Page 277 of 282 FirstFirst ... 177227267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2811

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;3014228;
    There were three Nicoles, actually, the first in cycle one. I forget where she was from, but she was fake breasted and fake blonde, so I'm guessing LA? Or Miami. *stereotypes abound*

oh yea i forgot about her she was very forgotable, you're not too far off in your guess she's from california according to wikipedia
    Last edited by Lucy4588; 05-21-2008 at 09:20 PM.
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by hahaha.;3000423;
    AusNTM fact: Demelza is the very first plus size girl to ever be on the show.
    OMG! I love Demelza! She is sooo fierce but she's a total betch. But that girl does not look plus at ALL! I don't see her "curves" she is pretty thin IMO.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Demelza is not a plus size!
    Someone just wrote 95kg on Wikipedia. Jamie is the heaviest.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

the most useless fact of all, tyra banks hosts antm.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Joanie, Jaslene, and Anya are the only girls that had no appearances in the bottom two throughout the competition.

Jaslene is the only winner who never appeared in the bottom two during her cycle.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

FORT Fan

If any AusNTM contestant was plus size, it was Cassandra from Season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;3015717;
    Joanie, Jaslene, and Anya are the only girls that had no appearances in the bottom two throughout the competition.

Jaslene is the only winner who never appeared in the bottom two during her cycle.
    Although, she should have, she doesn't deserve that distinction like Anya and Joanie.

Useless Fact:
    -The final 2 always wear the final runway designer's outfits at final judging.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;3016004;
    Although, she should have, she doesn't deserve that distinction like Anya and Joanie.

Useless Fact:
    -The final 2 always wear the final runway designer's outfits at final judging.
    not always... cycles 1,3,7,8 did not wear final runway outfits to the final panel.
    Birds of the same feather make one helluve featherduster

I'm almost sure 7 and 8 did. Although I'm not 100% sure about the first two. I think Adrienne and Shannon's outfits were Baby Phat, or anyways they def. looked it.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fanatic

Well I thought they wore wedding dresses for the show in cycle 7 but cycle 8 I'm not so sure about. I remember Jaslene working a black outfit on the runway but not sure if it was the same one.