Page 276 of 282 FirstFirst ... 176226266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2811

Thread: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

Re: America's Next Top Model useless facts!

The CW, UPN, MTV and VH1 are the only networks that have shown ANTM, in America.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by maria_k_cy;3012941;
    camille cycle 2 did make it overseas and she was called first on the first panel (where the photoshoot was the garden of eve).
    note that cycle 2 didn't have a casting episode!
    Oh whoops I was supposed to write Cycle 1. Silly me.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

There was a spoiler posted right after the Cycle 10 Casting episode. It was a callout order list saying Whitney would be eliminated first and Atalya would win.
    AusNTM C4: Sam, Caris, Alex, Demelza.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by efobs;3014080;
    There was a spoiler posted right after the Cycle 10 Casting episode. It was a callout order list saying Whitney would be eliminated first and Atalya would win.
    That's really freaky, and I remember thinking at the time when that was posted, "That'll never happen, 2 black winners in a row? There's more chance of it being the other way around, but a plus-size will never win though."

1. How wrong was I?
    2. How silly was the person that created that?

And when Atalya was eliminated, and the rumours of Whitney calling "the fashion industry a disgrace" and then being eliminated (apparently that was the "shocking" thing), ceased I laughed so hard and was like, "The person that created that list must look really stupid now, I wonder how they will feel if by some chance Whitney wins?"

I should've bet on her winning I would be loaded by now. Grrr! Damn you silly mind.

OK back to useless facts, Anya and Joanie both hold the record for most 1st callouts at 5. And both girls never appeared in the Bottom 2, and neither did Jaslene who had 4 1st callouts.

Also Adrianne, Yoanna, Nicole, Danielle and Whitney only have 1 first call-out each yet they are all winners. Naima and Saleisha and Eva only have 2 first call-outs and are winners. And until Cycle 7 no winner had more than 2 first call-outs, CariDee broke the record at 3, then Jaslene later broke that record with 4, which still remains unbeaten.

And either this was mentioned in another thread or in this thread but, Whitney is the only winner to not cry upon learning that she is ANTM. However I think Yoanna did not cry either, it's been ages since I last saw Cycle 2's finale, I just remember Yoanna screaming, so did Yoanna cry or not?
    If she didn't cry then they would be the 2 winners not to cry after winning and they are both from Florida.
    Last edited by phily693; 05-21-2008 at 04:21 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I don't remember Nicole crying. Am I right?

Naima didn't cry, did she? I thought that she just squawked like a bird.

Haha so i just went on tauslili's youtube channel:

Adrianne- cried a little
    Yoanna-cried
    Eva-cried a lot
    Naima-cried a little
    Nicole-didn't cry
    Danielle-cried
    Caridee-cried a lot
    Jaslene-cried
    Saleisha-cried
    Whitney-didn't cry
    AusNTM C4: Sam, Caris, Alex, Demelza.

FORT Regular

It looked like Naima was crying to me, but I could have mistaken that, but I thought Nicole was crying was she not? Well I'm just quoting someone else and it didn't sound right to me either when I first heard it.

And did Saleisha cry as it sounded like crying but the were no tears or whatever just a really scrunched up face with noise coming out of it.
    Last edited by phily693; 05-21-2008 at 04:30 PM.

both nicoles have been from north dakota, and both whitneys have been from fl and both have been plus size
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1287;3014208;
    both nicoles have been from north dakota, and both whitneys have been from fl and both have been plus size
    There were three Nicoles, actually, the first in cycle one. I forget where she was from, but she was fake breasted and fake blonde, so I'm guessing LA? Or Miami. *stereotypes abound*